First Aid-Bandages, Dressings, Splints, Surgical Inst. NAR equipment

tperkins

Observer
Agreed... but you've got it a bit backward. QuickClot's supposed to be used before TQ. That's a last ditch.

If TQ doesn't work, apply 2nd TQ directly above (proximal) the the first. You can use combat gauze (and I assume QC or HC) after the TQ is applied to block off any residual bleeds, but it's not a magic blood stopper.

Yeah, I worded that backwards haha, oops. Hemostatics are definetley before TQ's.

docroh

Observer
And when all else fails you best have a small hemostat and a flashlight to find the bleeder and clamp it off. :)

docroh

Observer
Almost out of Tourniquets and Israeli Bandages. Thanks for the orders.

Clark White-- PM'd ya back.

I got Hardigg Cases to put all this stuff into. $175 shipped CONUS

alexfm

Explorer
Just got my stuff today. :) Thanks a bunch docroh! It was definitely worth the money, and got here in just a couple of days. :D

docroh

Observer
Just updated the first post with available stuff. Thank guys for buying me out of all this stuff. More fun money for the truck! I also got Tactical Tailor AR mag pouches for your gun guys. How did I accrue so much stuff in only 10 years on active duty???

docroh

Observer
this stuff is still for sale. Just sold a bunch of it to some guy in Greece. Guess he is getting ready for some kind of meltdown over there :) I am happy to deal on this stuff and get it out of my basement. I can't use it all. Cheers.

docroh

Observer
Good amount of this stuff still available. Shoot me a list of what you want and I'll send you a final price...plus throw in extras for the ride. I really can't use all this stuff and I'd like to get it out to fellas who may actually have a need. Whatever I got left I'm sending in a big box to the mission field very soon.

Cheers.

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven