FlyingWen's 2002 Jeep Liberty KJ

2500Adventures

Adventurer
Hey Wil, are you guys doing installs too at your store front or was this an at home add-on? I'll be wanting one of these for sure come the first of the year and was wondering if you had any prices in mind for the product with an install? Thanks!!!

-Scott

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Hey Wil, are you guys doing installs too at your store front or was this an at home add-on? I'll be wanting one of these for sure come the first of the year and was wondering if you had any prices in mind for the product with an install? Thanks!!!

-Scott

We do full vehicle servicing and maintenance at our store. Shop rate is $75 first hour and $60 there on after per hour. Shoot me an e-mail and I can get an estimate on over to you.

Have you extended your breathers for your pending aquatic adventures?

Right now the snorkel is more for dust than water, and we wanted to test it before we started selling them. But yeah breather extensions on are the "to do" list.

phxtoad

Adventurer
Yeah it took a while for me to wear down my BFG AT's. I'll put another set of those on after I wear your old MTR's out. The AT's are sooooo much smoother and quieter. I still have a fondness for the MTR's though. This is my third set.

Nightkrawler

Observer
since your KJ was what sparked my interest. I have been looking for a more reliable/fuel friendly replacement for my XJ. Would you recommend the KJ (CRD is what I'm hunting for)?

phxtoad

Adventurer
Nightkrawler,

Try the LOSTJEEPS.com forum. There is a specific CRD section. You'll get tons of CRD info there!

Todd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater