For Sale – M416 trailer w/lid and RTT. * SOLD *

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
Anyone know where to find some info on importing something like this to Canada?

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

http://www.riv.ca/importingavehicle.aspx

That's the gov't site with all the regulations. I looked into it last year and it's not very hard, just fill out the appropriate paperwork and pay around $150-$200 I think? Plus the GST or HST or whatever they're calling it now...
It's much MUCH easier and less expensive than importing a self-powered vehicle from the U.S. to Canada.

Spectyr

Observer
http://www.riv.ca/importingavehicle.aspx

That's the gov't site with all the regulations. I looked into it last year and it's not very hard, just fill out the appropriate paperwork and pay around $150-$200 I think? Plus the GST or HST or whatever they're calling it now...
It's much MUCH easier and less expensive than importing a self-powered vehicle from the U.S. to Canada.

Thanks.

I am interested but I am out of the country (in Australia) until June...If you still have it then I would be interested.

Smksignals

Explorer
I have had a couple of tire kickers, but nothing solid yet. Currently my trailer is only listed for sale here on ExPo.

I will be posting it on Craigslist and other forums this Saturday morning if it has not sold by then.

Thanks.

sweet trav

Adventurer
would you want to sell the trailer seperate? I don't need the tent or top to trailer. I'm in oceanside. what are the dimensions of the trailer alone?

rugbier

Adventurer
Man, I love that trailer. I'd buy it on the spot, but I'm in Maryland.

I am sure the OP wouldn't mind if I chime in, but mine is in MD and listed in the for sale section, and if you buy it, I will donate $ 100.00 on behalf of the OP to whatever charity he chooses ( as a thank you for posting this on his thread )

Smksignals

Explorer
I am sure the OP wouldn't mind if I chime in, but mine is in MD and listed in the for sale section, and if you buy it, I will donate $ 100.00 on behalf of the OP to whatever charity he chooses ( as a thank you for posting this on his thread )

Nope, dont mind, being your on the other side of the country. And we have a charity very close to our heart. Good Luck.

FrankC

Great looking trailer!!! With LID and TENT included. AND CA Plated. I'm surprised it has not sold.

Hey Kurt I sent my buddy Mario over to you and I will send my other friend Troy your way.

- Frank

Smksignals

Explorer
Great looking trailer!!! With LID and TENT included. AND CA Plated. I'm surprised it has not sold.

Hey Kurt I sent my buddy Mario over to you and I will send my other friend Troy your way.

- Frank

Thanks Frank.

Last edited:

Smksignals

Explorer
Almost 2 months later, and over 4000 views, this trailer is SOLD. Thanks for the comments and to those that showed interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven