For Sale - 1997 Mitsubishi Canter 4X4 - $35K CAD ($25K USD)

BDRXO

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
I want someone to buy this and do a make-over show on it. Such a unique and perfect configuration. Screaming deal for someone with the time and inclination to give this the TLC it deserves. GLWS!

Dragorandir

Do you have any idea what the cost of replacing the canvas would be?
That would depend on whether you do the work yourself or contract it to a boat shop or a local seamstress; and how complicated you want it. In the current configuration, it is only a strip of canvas going all the way around. If I was to replace it, I would certainly add a few screened windows all around, but again, depends on the person using the truck and their own preferences.

I drop the price by $5K from the original price; I think it is more than a fair price for this truck. I paid $42K for it. I'm not looking at making a profit, simply want the truck to go to someone that like me at the time, was looking for such a truck but didn't have $100K+ to invest in a project. This is a great starter truck to get into overlanding.

Dragorandir

I want someone to buy this and do a make-over show on it. Such a unique and perfect configuration. Screaming deal for someone with the time and inclination to give this the TLC it deserves. GLWS!
I have seen so many great built with similar chassis. You're right, very unique!

Dragorandir

If anyone is interested in coming to see the truck, no obligation or expectation; the next visit is on Monday and Tuesday, May 27 and 28.

I can also provide transportation from Montréal airport if you were to be flying in on Monday morning. I will be passing through Montréal at around 7am, but can stretch it up to 9am if you confirm your flight information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger