Xrunner

Explorer
FS: Small off road trailer (CO) *SOLD*

*SOLD*

2017 photos:
IMG_9760_Fotor_zpsfc6m67l4.jpg

IMG_9761_Fotor_zpsfqj1ljds.jpg

IMG_9762_Fotor_zps6ok9uqql.jpg

(the cinderblocks help keep the bounce down when towing it empty)

IMG_9764_Fotor_zpsrp0ffny5.jpg

I'm sad to see this one go but have moved to a truck after having a couple larger trailers too.

expo13_zps3f4a8af2.jpg

Build thread here. Includes the leaf springs I removed. Currently setup for a 2" ball. 3,500lb (Dexter?) axle, tires are BFGoodrich Radial All-Terrain T/A 31x10 50R15 LT's with good tread.

The bed is about 35" wide x 42" long and the sides are 18" high. The top sits an extra 2" or so high so you can fit a reliance style water jug in the bed (see loaded photos in the build thread_. The interior of the box is rhino lined (similar to LineX). The exterior was professionally painted, then pin striped. All forward facing painted surfaces have clear bra material on them to prevent rock chips.
It is titled as a 1996 homemade trailer but appears to have been built by a professional or near-professional. I'll dig around and see if I can find the original mud thread.

The lid is a wood and does a great job keeping dirt and water off of your cargo, I was going to replace it with a custom built metal one at some point but never got around to it.

Clear Colorado title.
$1,200 -> $1,000 *SOLD*
Or possibly trade +/- cash as needed for a RTIC 45 or Yeti cooler, FlipPac or FWC camper shell for a Tacoma DCSB, or ???
Located in the West Greeley area (about an hour north of Denver).
PM me or call/text (nine seven zero) 3O2.8546
Delivery is negotiable within a reasonable distance with deposit.

Last edited:

Xrunner

Explorer
what are the dimensions?

The bed is about 35" wide x 42" long and the sides are 18" high. The top sits an extra 2" or so high so you can fit a reliance style water jug in the bed. The interior of the box is rhino lined.

According to the original owner the exterior was professionally painted, then pin striped. All forward facing painted surfaces have clear bra material on them to prevent rock chips.

Xrunner

Explorer
Thanks, not sure of the exact bolt pattern but it's a 5-lug. I can take it to a tire shop next week to see if they can figure it out if needed.

Super Bowl bump.

Last edited:

huntsonora

Explorer
Any chance you are coming to Texas any time soon?

Not to stick my nose in where it doesn't belong but I live just a few miles from the OP and MIGHT be driving to New Braunfels in the next couple of weeks. I am originally from there. Anyway, just thought I would throw that out there as I would help you guys if I can

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal