For sale: Small off road trailer (CO)

tracknod

Observer
Ugggggg... why can't you come to Florida.. I'd pay your original asking price :( GLWS!!! Unless you would want to take it to Forward Air in Denver and remove the axle so they could ship it... ;)

Advo

Yes please! Nice little trailer. But as with everybody else ... too far away. I'm in Seattle.
Good luck.

mgillign

I am really interested in this. I live in the Denver area.

Just wondering your thoughts on putting a roof top tent on it, maybe you have thought about it?

Xrunner

Explorer
Thanks for all the comments, it's a great little trailer.

We just used our ground tent with the trailer so the lid really wasn't designed with mounting a tent in mind. It would would be probably be possible with a bit retrofit work though, or maybe a new metal lid fabbed up with a rack built in and some stabilizers too?

Trailer is currently on hold while some pickup details are worked out... I'll post back with the outcome.

Xrunner

Explorer
Moved locally and took this with me after things didn't work out with the any of the original buyers.

Back to the top... 3 years later and just in time for summer! :sombrero:

viperdriver

Observer
Thought I saw it somewhere, but now I cant find it, but was this ever used with a tent mounted on it? Also selling it for $1200 still?

Xrunner

Explorer
I haven't mounted a tent to the rack but I'm sure it could be done with a little work as the frame is 2x2's. You would probably want some additional stabilizers on the trailer too or you might get little bounce from the suspension.

Correct, $1,200.

Xrunner

Explorer
Price drop to $1,000 cash for the ExPo crew before listing it on craigslist.

Added some better pictures to post #1 as well.

Xrunner

Explorer
Sold, congrats to the new owner!

IMG_9825_Fotor_zpssyqg1zuy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven