Ford Fullsize Thread !!!!

Darwin

Explorer
coastal616, that truck is bad A! And its got a P-pumped DT360! I have been following its every move on CompD. Keep us all posted on the progress.

coastal616

Adventurer
Thanks, I was going to get the pintop...but then realized I'm probably not going to be hitting whoops at 80mph in this truck, so I opted for the starter kit, and if I feel I need it, I can always upgrade the shocks later.

TrailWhale

Observer
Damn!! Got any links to that suspension! I'm in need of a new set-up, and most Jeeps dont have that much articulation

What is the bumper on your truck TrailWhale?

It's actually a factory bumper, sort of. It has a WARN hidden winch kit behind the factory bumper. The light bar is from Randy Ellis Designs, bolts right up the the factory tow hook bolts. I'm running a 12K Mile Marker winch with synthetic winch line.

TrailWhale

Observer
I want to know what rear bumper that is. I need a swing out carrier for my truck. I have a company that said they would be willing to make one, but haven't finallzed anything yet. If one is already available that would be great. Can I get some more pics of it please. Thanks in advance.

amgvr4

Adventurer
Put some new tires on the f250

These will fit a little better when I get the d60 in but they actually work at stock hieght and only rub on the springs at full lock. They are 37x12.5 r16.5 military take offs on 16.5x9" ar 82s.

Then found a little hill to test them out on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk