My '03 F150 Screw...

Bald Eagle State Forest...

Vermont
1348499145_zps7521a851.jpg
Completely awesome!

TSAdventurez

Blogger/Adventurer
b52935f26ee123d95535ea25b2277387.jpg

Just went to black out headlights. What do y'all think? Should I paint the grill surround, switch to another grill or leave it like it is?

Sent from my communications device by Taptalk

Kottonwood

Adventurer
Where'd you get your bumper? I haven't seen one like that before.

Sent from my communications device by Taptalk

Yeah it is the only one... I built it out of scrap me and my buddy had laying around. I couldn't fine one I liked so I went that route. All the commercially available ones seem ridiculously large and heavy. Mine is still quite stout, it saved my *** in an accident in honduras about five months ago. Now I have a 14 inch led and two halogen fogs mounted in it as well.

Greggk

ZombieSoldier
truck got lifted over the weekend with an Icon 7" lift and 37" Toyo MT's.. she is getting where I need it to be!!

lifted.jpg

TrailWhale

Observer
^^^
Great looking truck! But I'm partial to white crew cabs LOL. Here is my truck as it sits today. Just put some rock rails on it, and new bumpers and a snorkel will be going on by the end of the year

Greggk

ZombieSoldier
thanks man, i love this truck. it is a blast driving an 8000 pound truck that eats most sports cars for dinner!

coastal616

Adventurer
^^^^

So jealous of the new body style...might have to do a front clip swap next!

Took the truck to BCC yesterday to get a Carli 4.5" kit installed, along with some procomp lift springs on top of a Deaver mini pack.

The truck rides amazing on the street now...and its incredibly smooth on dirt. I just went for a quick trip around my back yard trails and it's really fun. Yay!

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Damn!! Got any links to that suspension! I'm in need of a new set-up, and most Jeeps dont have that much articulation

What is the bumper on your truck TrailWhale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk