Ford Fullsize Thread !!!!

cnote

Yeah jomax. It's a Ttb front end. I had been doing a bunch of research but it seems like a lot of the guys who wheel these obs ford just replace it with a solid front axle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Yeah jomax. It's a Ttb front end. I had been doing a bunch of research but it seems like a lot of the guys who wheel these obs ford just replace it with a solid front axle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The TTB articulates well but keeping my '86 in the lane with 285's even was a chore.

cnote

Figured I should go on ahead and post some pics of her. She's pretty much bone stock.
Not much to do around here except for bomb some dirt roads and go muddin.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
Are you not concerned that your off-road lights are a little precariously mounted
out in front of your bumper?

I think that of every truck I see with lights not protected, but I live in Indiana and we go in the woods. If I'm in the woods on a tight trail, and I need to turn around, or bypass a rough spot I may have to go through bushes to do it. Out west, many people don't protect their lights because they go only in the desert.

Observer
Finally almost ready for the road again. Recovered my stolen bumper too. 24v Ppump Cummins twin turbo swap. G56 conversion.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447805808.351149.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447805821.307826.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447805855.877976.jpg

SomedayAdventure

Writer/Photographer
So many awesome Ford. Love the lifespan and ford community.

Our adventure family is rollin' in a diesel 2014 f350 Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab with an 8' bed. I put a 6" lift on it with 37"x12.5" 17 BF Goodrich AT 2s, Viair 444C dual on board air compressors, Buckstop Truckware "BOSS" bumper with an M12000 Warn. Also, mounted a Snugtop top on it and just picked up the rack for the spare. Rear bumper with swing gate in the future for that later.PSX_20151106_221425.jpg
PSX_20151112_113624.jpg

Motafinga

Adventurer
"The TTB articulates well but keeping my '86 in the lane with 285's even was a chore."

Hmm Since doing the balljoints and bushings in mine I feel it handles on and off road every bit as well or better than my 99 F250
that had a solid dana 60 and it has Much bigger tires than the 99?? 285/75 16

back woods

Observer
Somehow I deleted my first post trying to edit it.

attachment.php

back woods

Observer
Anyways, the truck is a 1993 F700. Stretched the frame 5ft, swapped the 5.9 Cummins for a 7.8 Ford with an Allison Mt653. Was a 240hp model, swapped in an Hx40, and tuned the pump. It has a conservative 300hp tune but can run 350hp+. Swapped the oem single cab for a crew, built a service/flat bed that can handle up to an 11'6" camper and still pull a gooseneck. Truck performs great, I like the automatic. Before it had a 6spd, don't miss it a bit.

back woods

Observer
Going to spray bomb it for now. When we were up north it got too cold for paint. Now that we are in the south it will happen shortly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother