Ford Fullsize Thread !!!!

amgvr4

Adventurer
Having a blast in Breckenridge. We got about 10" of fresh last night.

The view from my Grandparents house in Colorado Springs

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Been using my 03 150 lately a bit. I am so impressed with this truck. Its actually better than my 05 and 08. it has great power, very comfortable, can take 33" without modifications, and has barrels of room with its 4 full doors. I got it with a camper shell too. That needs a little work, as there is some water coming in around the windows, a new seal for the rear gate and 2 new t handles. But overall its in great shape. I am thinking about putting a bedrug in the rear instead of the pendaliner that's there now, but not sure how the rug stands up to mud, atvs and snowmobiles etc.

back woods

Observer
My F700 with no camper or trailer attached. Very open ended capabilities with the truck. It can also keep up with a similar era stock 1 ton. Maybe even quicker once I bump it to 350hp/950tq.

attachment.php

kojackJKU

What are you plans? I would fab up a full sized camper back for it like an earth roamer and call er a day! ha ha...that's awesome chasis bud!

kojackJKU

I am adding flush mounts in my bumper of my F150. I am going to take care of the rust on the chrome first, I am going to paint my bumpers gunmetal color I think.

norcal*PWRstroke

Adventurer
Looks good! I have the same lights from amazon. I got them for the trucks front grill but decided to use them on the lance rebuild. After I added the light bar overhead I figured I didnt need the dually cube lights too.

tyler.96

Observer
I like those lights high up like that. Keep them out of harms way while backing in high grass or brush, and will blind those pesky tailgaters :)

Thank you! I figured they'd be nice work lights as well being up higher. Definitely keeps people off my bumper. :bike_rider:

Looks good! I have the same lights from amazon. I got them for the trucks front grill but decided to use them on the lance rebuild. After I added the light bar overhead I figured I didnt need the dually cube lights too.

I got another set I'm putting on the front when I figure out where they're going. BTW, I LOVE your truck. :drool: Getting a ZF6 Single Cab 7.3 is on my dream list for sure. I'm a little partial, my first truck was a little S10 Single Cab 5 speed. :wings:

Hopefully these little lights will last a while. I've heard I need to take 'em apart and silicone the crap out of them.

darkjedi351

Observer
here are a few more. dual slide out locking bed storage

31" triple LED light bar. it may not be a rigid but it's super bright and cost a crap load less

flush mounted back up lights

I saw this thing down along the Rincon parkway over the summer camping at the beach. too cool!!!

Last edited:

norcal*PWRstroke

Adventurer
Thank you! I figured they'd be nice work lights as well being up higher. Definitely keeps people off my bumper. :bike_rider:

I got another set I'm putting on the front when I figure out where they're going. BTW, I LOVE your truck. :drool: Getting a ZF6 Single Cab 7.3 is on my dream list for sure. I'm a little partial, my first truck was a little S10 Single Cab 5 speed. :wings:

Hopefully these little lights will last a while. I've heard I need to take 'em apart and silicone the crap out of them.

Thanks its been the best truck Ive ever owned. I dont plan to ever sell it. I think i am to since my first truck was a 2002 F150 5 speed. I sold it when I bought this from my uncle wish I could have kept it!! I took mine apart and put silicon on the end caps, I did the same on my 52" amazon light bar. Been through 2 major el nino storms so far so good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp