Ford Generation 3 build and suspension upgrade (WTD)

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
Ford econoline generation 3 suspension lift kit

Here is a little update.. We have not named this kit, so lets hear your ideas...
We are in the process of building four different kits for the Ford 2 WHEEL DRIVE Generation 3 Econoline vans. So far 1,3,4 are complete with kit 2 still being built. BLA BLA...
This kit..... #4
6" lift kit, technically our Baja Grocery Getter kit.
We updated the complete front suspension to a 2 wheel drive 2008 and newer Ford E250.
I beams
Radius Arms
brakes
steering
coils
FOX shocks by Agile
Fox Steering Stabilizer Kit
Brake lines
In the rear:
Custom leaf springs
FOX shocks by Agile

Pictured here with 285 tires on 16" wheels...
EVERYTHING has been replaced...... you have an old van with brand new suspension and a lift kit.... Not sure it can get much better?, well it depends on much time Joe lets us use his van. LOL

What do you think?

Last edited:

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
2008 and newer Ford E250 are 2wd. The parts changed do not mention axles, transfercase, driveshaft, etc. The pictures do not show lockout hubs.

They are 2WD.

Yes, these are a 2 wheel drive lift kit and suspension upgrade.

We also have the same 6" kit using the original components. It looks identical to this using the kingpin beams.

highme

Quite interested in this. I picked this up a couple weeks ago for $600. The engine needs to be rewired, but it's bone dry and all the accessories work. After I get it running and everything sorted, suspension is my next project.
WAjfU9ml.jpg

Last edited:

Jb1rd

Explorer
Love love love seeing these 3rd gens coming back to life!! Thank you Jeremy for taking not only interest but action in these beauties.:victory:

Hmano Foto

Let me know if you want me to drive "Boomers" long lost cousin out for a lift and tuck :)

http://rockies.craigslist.org/ctd/5729554771.html

Sweet set up in the back!! :camping: Bringing the outdoors indoor while in the outdoors!!
Must look like a steam locomotive going down the road!

Quite interested in this. I picked this up a couple weeks ago for $600. The engine needs to be rewired, but it's bone dry and all the accessories work. After I get it running and everything sorted, suspension is my next project.
WAjfU9ml.jpg
Nice score!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman