Four Peaks Pickup 09

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
111db said:
Need any heavy equipment? 10 ton dump? 22 ton dump? Chinook?

SURE!
Are you talking about dump trailers, tractors.... or helicopters?! :luxhello:

SOAZ

1leglance said:
Disabled Explorers will be there with a few gimps so don't let us show the rest of you up!
Also we will try to secure more stuff for the give-a-way..
Great job last time Tim and looking forward to another great event.

If the Scouts are able to come, feel free to invite them! We'd love to have a whole troop out there!

SOAZ

AZCPP said:
Hey Tim,
T. and I will be there!!!

Chuck,
Again I thank you again for making the trek on down! We've gotta go and explore sometime this year. For real!!! :bigbossHL:

:xxrotflma

Last edited:

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
I know we are planning on running across 4 Peaks when this thing is over and eventually end up at the Pavilions that night. Wouldn't it be great to have 2 rows of mud-covered trucks there??:victory:

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Miss R2FJ said:
I know we are planning on running across 4 Peaks when this thing is over and eventually end up at the Pavilions that night. Wouldn't it be great to have 2 rows of mud-covered trucks there??:victory:

Oh man! That is a great flippin idea! Count me in for that as well.

SOAZ

Miss R2FJ said:

That would be cool. I know last year by the time I cleaned up and got home it was about 10pm though. :Wow1:
If I enlist some help this year maybe Danica and I will tag along. :elkgrin:

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
SOAZ said:
That would be cool. I know last year by the time I cleaned up and got home it was about 10pm though. :Wow1:
If I enlist some help this year maybe Danica and I will tag along. :elkgrin:

Of course we will help!

FlyingWen

Explorer
Miss R2FJ said:

I think that would be a great idea. We could show those Classic Car guys a thing or 2! :violent-smiley-031:

Donate to the Clean Up Here

Last edited:

SOAZ

FlyingWen said:
I think that would be a great idea. We could show those Classic Car guys a thing or 2! :violent-smiley-031:

Donate to the Clean Up Here

Thank you so much Sierra Expeditions!
If you can donate just a couple dollars it will really help to buy all of the supplies!

Also, thanks to Blue Sky Sanitation for providing the dumpsters this year!!

Blue Sky Sanitation: 602-999-7307

SOAZ

ttora4runner said:
Is there going to be a raffle again? If so I'll be donating some t-shirts from the Yuma4wheelers.

Absolutely! I'd love to give away anything to the wonderful volunteers I can. I know they don't come out for the freebies, but its like a little thank you to them!

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

SOAZ

111db said:
Tim I could call up my buddy Bono, he likes to do charity work. Would that tickle your fancy?

Nah, his band is overrated and frankly I can't stand it. I'd rather have this buddy of mine I call Graham master J play his guitar solo. :sombrero: :shakin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater