Free pair of Mountain Khakis with a 3-year subscription to Overland Journal

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
You will get a new URL that takes you to a specific promotion section. All their pants were there. I chose the original khakis.

Yes, the 3 yrs are added to the end of your current subscription.

Howski

can I change the address on my account down the road? i just started a 1 year subscription and in another 4 years i will definately not be at the same address

ExpoMike

Is the coupon for any size pants or just what you have on hand? Also, is it for a specific model of pants (checking MK website, they offer a number of different ones)?

Thanks

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
To answer some of the questions:

Once you order your Overland Journal 3-year subsciption you will be sent a code to be used on the Mountain Khaki web site. This is not the regular MK web site but rather a special site just for the codes.

The codes are good for one pair of Mountain Khaki pants. All you have to pay is for the shipping, usually about $5 - unfortunately no way around that.

Your choice in pants is not limited to the pictures in the second post, those are just examples.

Regards,
Brian

TEJASYOTA

Adventurer
Received hyperlink pass and ordered the Alpine Utility in granite.
Can't wait to try them out during Toyota Jamboree this January.
Of course I will try them around the house when doing yard work. :)

toddz69

Explorer
Re-sub'd for 3 years last night. The code took $0.01 off my order :). Hoping to see an email for the pants soon!

Thanks guys.

Todd Z.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven