FS: 2012 AT Horizon Fully Loaded

fireball

Explorer
What is the increased height from the "awning riser"? Looks to be about 12" What is the height under the awning when it is up and deployed?

Big mike

Adventurer
Well a couple things Paul. Your very pompous about your trailer. You obviously posted in SF got a guy who looks like he wants it, and completely blew him off!
I tried to come see it but you put me off as you had a very interested local person who wanted to see it first and you would let me know. I was lucky a guy with a 2014 chaser here was selling his. I was happy to pay more.
My buddy contacted you same story you had someone interested , I had directed him to you . Ya blew him off he went to L A last week and bought the really nice 2007 for 12900.
So if you want to know what your missing it's you.
Not saying your a bad guy because your not ...but your selling and buyers always come first.
Change up your ad it sounds arrogant and take it to San Fran and sell it .
Just my opinion .....everyone has one :)
Mike

CJ8Dave

PaulCA... In the attached photo it appears there is a heater with a tube running into the tent. is that correct? Is it part of package?

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpg
    IMG_1672.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 330

Big mike

Adventurer
I believe that's a heater ac unit. Probably run off a 1000 watt generator. There just right at 500 bucks. Work really well I use it on my trailer . The ac only as I'm in Arizona and it's summer :) lol

Big mike

Adventurer
Congrats Paul for the sale of your trailer , I am truly happy for you z!!! Off to a new adventure in San Fran . Best of luck:)
Wanna sell the heater ? If it's the hs 2000 I will definatly buy and pay shipping !

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk