FS in AZ: Rare to find used AT "Hot Box" Propex Heater...SOLD!!!!!

kb7our

Explorer
I will probably regret selling it but since I am not using it due to being in between off road camping setups, I have decided to sell my Adventure Trailers Hot Box portable 12V LP heater setup. I had the Propex Heatsource 2000 in my Habitat and also used it with a Chaser to heat up an Eezi Awn Globetrotter tent with ease. I kept the heater from the Habitat and purchased the AT DIY kit but only the box since I already had the heater. It's a fully assembled setup ready to go minus some high temp 3" diameter tubing of your choice to route into a tent, window, vehicle, etc. I "may" have some usable tubing left but no guarantee. Setup is in excellent condition and is amazingly effective with low amps and LP usage.
PRICE IS $1025 Prefer pickup in Phoenix but "may" consider shipping if buyer pays (could be $100 ish???).
-
Like this as a kit:
-
http://store.adventuretrailers.com/copy-of-portable-furnace-heatsource-hs2000/
-
Or like this fully assembled:
-
http://store.adventuretrailers.com/portable-furnace-heatsource-hs2000/
-
Heater 6.JPGHeater 5.JPGHeater 4.JPGHeater 3.JPGHeater 2.JPGHeater 1.JPG

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
WOW two of these gems for sale at the same time!! BESTILL my heart! The planets must be inalignment! Congrats on the new Chaser. Someone snatch this up! You'll be glad you did everytime you use it! GLWS!

kb7our

Explorer
WOW two of these gems for sale at the same time!! BESTILL my heart! The planets must be inalignment! Congrats on the new Chaser. Someone snatch this up! You'll be glad you did everytime you use it! GLWS!

Yes that's rare to see 2!!! This one is assembled which takes a number of "hours" to do. Also, I am including about 10' of high temp insulated tubing and a nice little padded case for the controller ;). This is "ready to roll".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven