FS: Tepui Ruggedized Autana SKY 3 RTT with Annex

DanielWart

I'm selling a Tepui Ruggedized Autana SKY 3 Roof Top Tent with Annex, Haze Gray, like new in box, I'm selling because I no longer have the vehicle I bought this for, I have no use for it, the RTT was never installed.

The Autana Ruggedized SKY is the toughest roof top tent on the market. It is perfect for 4x4 trailers and tough off-road rigs.

The Tepui Autana Ruggedized is similar to the Kukenam in footprint size and is one of the toughest new tents on the market. The heavy weight dual stitched rip-stop fabric of the main body (360g compared to 260g) is just where we started. Raw aluminum diamond plate base panels so the underside of the tent will hold up to dings from rocks, branches, and whatever else the trail throws at it. Then add heavy duty hinges, anti-condensation mats, heavier gauge wrapped internal frame, dual rainfly support rods, tie down anchor points, and a 30lb density mattress and you have a ruggedized beast of a tent, you'll sleep soundly knowing you are in the toughest Tepui out there.

Two built-in screened SKY panels which allow for a great view of the stars and surrounding trees when the rainfly is removed
Diamond Plate Base
360g Dual Stitched Fabric (40% heavier than standard models)
Anti-condensation mat (1/2") under the mattress
Fully wrapped 3/4" heavy duty internal frame
Heavy duty 3-bolt hinges and welded aluminum base construction
Extra-large internal pockets, gear anchor points, & bedding Straps
Velcro window surround for clear window accessory (sold separately)
Fully enclosed annex featuring the same heavy duty material used for the tent canvas.
The gross weight in the box is 94kg.

Price: $2000.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 161