Full Size Dodge Thread

schmugboy

Observer
First trip

So this is after indendence pass on the 25th. What a difference 3 days make, went up in a wet blizzard. Had to remember how to drive a full size trucks again, only put us in the ditch once, luckily on the uphill side. I guess I've gotten to soft driving these new traction controlled vehicles. Sunny and dry on the way back. Only problems were a weird temp gauge issue, and a leaky rear window on the camper shell. I guess I need some weatherstripping yo close the gaps on a ill fitting shell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.3 KB · Views: 88

LS1matt

My 2012...

2012 Ram 1500 5.7L 6" Coil over kit on Toyo MT 35/12.50/20 ATX Artillery Teflon Wheels... I abused her in CO and she survived, she also handles business here in TX.

Manchester

x.jpg

Here is mine from the other day.

ericvs

Just read this entire thread. Very cool rigs on here. I picked up a 2006 2500 in December of 2012 looking like this:

10x0Ckh.jpg

Got some ideas, worked wtih VMI in Bellingham and built it up to this:

d9JtO4W.jpg

Not too many truck upgrades, it came with a bullydog tuner, so I left that on as I liked the adjustability it offered with some of the truck settings. I run the tow tune most of the time

Fun in the snow a few years ago up at Snoqualmie pass. Looking forward to more snow this year.

26YFTgW.jpg

Still a work in progress, but it is fun and this site really helps me spending money, I mean with ideas!

my1stcummins

Adventurer
We escaped the city two weeks ago on my one day off and luckily for the dogs there was snow. I was really happy with the Cooper ATP's in the snow
IMG_0976.jpg

I also recovered the steering wheel with black leather and euro cross stitching. It was actually a very simple process. The kit came from www.redlinegoods.com but if you are considering this move, be prepared to wait. It took nearly a month from order to delivery.
IMG_0990.JPGIMG_0991.JPG

Last edited:

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Just read this entire thread. Very cool rigs on here. I picked up a 2006 2500 in December of 2012 looking like this:

10x0Ckh.jpg

Got some ideas, worked wtih VMI in Bellingham and built it up to this:

d9JtO4W.jpg

Not too many truck upgrades, it came with a bullydog tuner, so I left that on as I liked the adjustability it offered with some of the truck settings. I run the tow tune most of the time

Fun in the snow a few years ago up at Snoqualmie pass. Looking forward to more snow this year.

26YFTgW.jpg

Still a work in progress, but it is fun and this site really helps me spending money, I mean with ideas!

Zombie killer rig! Very cool.

Hnoroian

Observer
I've been trolling for a long while and decided to dive in when I saw this thread at the top of the list. I love my '14 1500 4x4, just would like to represent.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 54

HAMACHI

HAMACHI
I need more details on that rack over your cab!

Here is my new ride had it about a month now.

View attachment 318186View attachment 318187View attachment 318188

See the link below
http://www.bajarack.com/?id=themegamule

I've had it for almost 2 years now and it is holding up O.K. Couple small spots were the powder coating is chipping and showing some rust. I have loaded up a few times with (3) 120 qt coolers loaded with fish and it did fine. Over all pretty happy with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online