Fuso build in BC (on an islanders budget)

westyss

Explorer
And unlike the Washington State Ferries yours have no charge for extra height. That makes visiting the Islands in Canada with a camper a more pleasant experience. The USSA could stand to take a few lessons from you guys.

Yeah but thats only been for a few years now, overlength is still $10 a foot, but it is nice, I am often taking the ferry's and I take my truck and because its under 20 feet in total length it costs the same as taking my honda civic! But its still not cheap!

Uncle_jesse

Observer
The Ferries definatly have us by the balls living on the island I guess it could be worse but at 22' long its 180$ to cross :Wow1: and the last time I went to the mainland with a trailer it was 325$ each way ..... Oh well that the price we pay for living in paradise I guess ;)

adam88

Explorer
Wow that is nasty. How did you make out with this? It reminds me of the time I went to Penssylvania to buy a truck, got there and ran away, thing was rusted to bits. Update?

Uncle_jesse

Observer
Parting out now

Well I have lost steam on this project and I'm
Now parting it out .. If anyone is looking to convert a older FE I've got what you need .. If anyone is interested best to email me as I'm not on the forum much these days

jesse@allterraconstruction.ca or call or text 250-360-6020

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater