Gen 3 plate style bumpers

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Anyone interested in gen 3 front bumpers? They will be similar to ARB TJM style, I haven't done any group buys in a while but i think i'm going to get back at it now that people seem to be recovering from the recession or whatever.

For those of you who don't know LT and I did the first Snorkel group buy way back with pretty good success, I have a different approach this time so i should be able to get better deals on things. I'm trying to get established with another supplier for our trucks because last time we went through a vendor and our group buy pushed TJM out of the US for a few years because somehow they ended up getting hosed on shipping or something to that effect (not our fault). By dealing direct we'll get better deals and have better communication, the new supplier wants to get a feel for how i do business and they want to start by selling me 5 Gen 3 bumpers. I had asked specifically for Gen 2 bumpers but i think they have too many Gen 3 units that they want to unload. If there's any interest i'll figure out the price but it will be very reasonable.

Last edited:

Toasty

technical-bar.jpg

This is what they look like except on a Gen 3, built for a Gen 3. i'm told you'll have to figure out your washer bottle mounting on your own but i fabricate so i may just whip something up. Winch mountable as well.

Fergie

Expedition Leader
I'd buy an ARB for my 2001.

What kind of cost difference would there be compared to the typical suppliers?

Toasty

I'm waiting to hear back on shipping and if i can mix and match my orders to fulfill the minimum order requirements. Then i can post up a rough price.

JamesW

Adventurer
Are you getting them from one of the Chinese suppliers like tenda? I asked them about bringing in some bits a while ago,one said a minimum order of 5,but another one my buddy contacted about a bumper said he could get one if he wanted. Post up if you go though with this,i'm interested to see what the quality is like

Toasty

Yeah, I'm trying to get them to send me some more in depth specs and pictures of their bumpers actually on a Pajero. I'd like to thing someone has bought and installed one before, They look really nice in the pictures but I can't find one actually on a Pajero. I want to see how these guys are to do business with because they claim they can manufacture to specifications, I'd like to send them some of my bumper designs and get some rock smasher type stuff made

Toasty

Update, got better interest in Gen 2 bumpers than Gen 3 and luckily i was able to switch gears with the supplier and getting a quote on Gen 2 units. YAY! That's what i inquired about originally anyway, won't have any issue filling minimum quantity there. I gave them the port info to them so hope to get a shipping quote soon.

Toasty

I'll totally get some Gen 3 bumpers, I just want to try these guys out. Don't worry once I get some bumpers here i'll at least be able to post up some real pictures. I think with detailed photos and an actual product in my garage it'll be an easier purchase to make. I hate buying stuff sight unseen, but i'm trying to get Montero upgrades readily available because I think that's sometimes what keeps people from building Montero's for wheeling.

Toasty

Well i should have it figured out this week and then we'll get some bumpers ordered!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater