Genuine Camel Trophy 110 in U.K.

chirigringo

Adventurer
Yeah yeah. I know most of us here can't legally import this but I figured at the very least we could all drool over it and commiserate about silly import laws.
Original CT 110 Defender 300 Tdi. Darlington, County Durham
Scroll a ways down to find it. Exchange works out to about $19k.
"Registered December 1994. This was a support vehicle on Mundo Maya. Complete with full CT kit with pioneer tools, pickaxe, shovel, sand ladders, jerry cans, Terratrip (rare) supewinch/winch bumper, raised air intake, internal & external roll cage, front & rear skid plates,bullbar, Brownchurch roof rack and tent etc etc. Fitted with original steel 6.5 x 16 heavy duty wheels. Anti-roll bars to front & rear. Heavy duty military chassis with Salisbury axle. All told the cost of the camels when new to kit out was in excess of £50,000! It will be a wrench to sell as it drives fine with only 49,000 miles. Slight oil leak to rear differential is the only issue. cared for and not off roaded."

lbarcher

Adventurer
"well cared for "
"not off roaded"

This ad should also include " amazing fuel economy"

I love when the seller includes information that is false/irrelevant.

Wander

Expedition Leader
Well...not offroaded since that period they beat it to dealth in the CT. That's kind of like becoming a chaste person again after a lapse. Nice looking CT-it seems pretty low prices if it is a real CT-which is easy to check as they are highly documented.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3