Getting a loan for 4x4 van

SmaryAbigail

I was just curious to know how things went for you in getting the loan for the 4x4 van. Did you have any luck? It would be great to hear an update on this interesting topic. Buying a 4x4 van sounds like an exciting adventure. As for loans, I can't speak from personal experience, but I've heard that getting a loan for a higher-priced vehicle can sometimes be a bit challenging. It might depend on various factors like your credit score, income, and the lender's policies. But, if you need any assistance with loans and mortgages, I recently came across a Mortgage Broker in Chelmsford. They might be able to help you with your concerns and provide valuable advice. It's always good to have reliable resources when it comes to financial matters.

Last edited:

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
I totally get your perspective on the need for a government-funded safety net. It's important to have systems in place that provide support for those who need it rather than relying solely on private charities or personal beliefs.

Here we go again!

Government to the rescue!

The GOVERNMENT is the reason for all the financial problems we experience today. When YOU spend more than you make you have DEBT.

In the case of the US Government that is a LOT OF DEBT!

The US Government National Debt is NOW more than 32+ TRILLION DOLLARS and growing each and every day!

When Barack Obama took office in 2008 the National Debt was $10 Trillion Dollars. It took 232 YEARS from 1776 to 2008 for the US government to rack up $10 Trillion Dollars in DEBT!

Over the last 3 US Presidents terms in office (Only 15 Years) our US Congress has SPENT almost $22+ Trillion MORE Dollars than the US Government took in ADDING to that previous $10 Trillion Dollar National Debt. The result is that our National Debt now stands at over $32+ Trillion Dollars and growing BIGGER each and every day!

We NOW have 3 times the amount of National Debt that we had just 15 years ago!

Your "Government to the Rescue" solution for all the problems in your "It's All About Me Life" ain't working and it's driving US as a Nation and YOU as a Citizen into the Poor House!

This is not hard to understand.

Afterall it's SIMPLE MATH!

Last edited:

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Here we go again!

The GOVERNMENT is the reason for all the financial problems we experience today. When YOU spend more than you make you have DEBT.

The US Government National Debt is NOW more than 32+ TRILLION DOLLARS and growing each and everyday!

When Barack Obama took office in 2008 the National Debt was $10 Trillion Dollars. It took 232 YEARS from 1776 to 2008 for the US government to rack up $10 Trillion Dollars in DEBT! Over the next 2 presidents (Only 15 Years) our US Congress has SPENT almost $22+ Trillion MORE Dollars than the US government took in ADDING to that previous $10 Trillion Dollar National Debt that now stands at over $32+ Trillion Dollars and growing BIGGER each and everyday!

Your "Government to the Rescue" solution for all the problems in your "It's All About Me Life" ain't working and it's driving us as a Nation and YOU as a citizen into the Poor House!

But But... you don't understand.
People need to learn the value of money..
And, we have NEW math now, you might want to brush up. 😀
Op, take the plunge, millions of people do.

86scotty

Cynic
Here we go again!

The US Government National Debt is NOW more than 32+ TRILLION DOLLARS and growing each and every day!

When Barack Obama took office in 2008 the National Debt was $10 Trillion Dollars. It took 232 YEARS from 1776 to 2008 for the US government to rack up $10 Trillion Dollars in DEBT!

Over the last 3 US Presidents terms in office (Only 15 Years) our US Congress has SPENT almost $22+ Trillion MORE Dollars than the US Government took in ADDING to that previous $10 Trillion Dollar National Debt. The result is that our National Debt now stands at over $32+ Trillion Dollars and growing BIGGER each and every day!

We NOW have 3 times the amount of National Debt that we had just 15 years ago!

Your "Government to the Rescue" solution for all the problems in your "It's All About Me Life" ain't working and it's driving US as a Nation and YOU as a Citizen into the Poor House!

I completely agree with 50% of what you said. Live debt free. I do. Small mortgage is all I have. No personal or business debt. And never rely on the government to solve your problems.

But, using the national debt to make a point means nothing. What's the national debt mean to the average person? Nothing. Not a thing. It's just this random phrase floating around out there that politicians use as an arguing point. Means nothing to anyone. Who do we owe exactly? If we owe them, they probably owe us too in some other way. What's gonna happen if 'we' don't pay up? Nothing! What can anyone do about it? Nothing! And why name a specific president in this? It's not his fault, he has little to nothing to do with it either. I'm not in any politician's corner, for the record.

Anyway, I strongly believe in raising your children to live debt free and/or to at least have managed debt as they get a foothold in the world. By that I mean rational home/car purchases in a time when there is no way they can really afford them without incurring some debt. That's not their fault either, nor is it anyone's specifically.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
I completely agree with 50% of what you said. Live debt free. I do. Small mortgage is all I have. No personal or business debt. And never rely on the government to solve your problems.

But, using the national debt to make a point means nothing. What's the national debt mean to the average person? Nothing. Not a thing. It's just this random phrase floating around out there that politicians use as an arguing point. Means nothing to anyone. Who do we owe exactly? If we owe them, they probably owe us too in some other way. What's gonna happen if 'we' don't pay up? Nothing! What can anyone do about it? Nothing! And why name a specific president in this? It's not his fault, he has little to nothing to do with it either. I'm not in any politician's corner, for the record.

Anyway, I strongly believe in raising your children to live debt free and/or to at least have managed debt as they get a foothold in the world. By that I mean rational home/car purchases in a time when there is no way they can really afford them without incurring some debt. That's not their fault either, nor is it anyone's specifically.

Mr. Obama was mentioned as this stratospheric rise in the National Debt began in 2008 when Mr. Obama rose to the Presidency. Just to show I am NOT being political the Republicans held the Majority in the House and Senate for 6 of 8 years of Mr. Obama's presidency. The National Debt rose $12 Trillion Dollars over those 8 years when Mr. Obama was in office and the Republicans held the Senate/House Majority 3/4 of his 8 year Presidency. So much for the Republicans touting themselves as the Part of Responsible Spending!

We ALL know that is BS!

Our Nation has added another $10 Trillion + Dollars of National Debt over the last 6+ years of the combined Trump and Biden Presidency. Congress is certainly on a roll now when it comes to Deficit Spending!

Deficit Spending for each Senator and Representative's home state/district is one concept which Republicans and Democrats can easily agree on!

Last edited:

86scotty

Cynic
I know, I'm with you, but what does it matter? That's my point. The National debt does not affect our lives. Never has, never will. It's way too big of a number to be comprehended and if you could what could/would you do about it anyway? It just doesn't even merit space in my already cluttered mind.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
Deficit Spending = Credit Card

Is that a plain enough description.

You like most Americans use it everyday for "Points" with that little piece of none recyclable plastic in your wallet that feeds your need for "Deficit Spending"!

The difference between you and Government is that YOU will have to pay off your "Deficit Spending" problem long before the government ever will or suffer the consequences!

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Nooo... I haven't had a credit card for 20+ years, I'm cheap.
News this morning noted personal 'deficit spending ' has reached
One TRILLION buckeroos, equates to a lot of COOL 😎 stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL