Gladiator Pop-Up Pass Through Camper Build

Mules

I just finished the exhaust and am testing the diesel heater out. This thing is great!! Bring on Winter Camping!

I’m giving the diesel heater a big thumbs up except for the ticking sound (you get used to it). The remote control is great as you can turn it on/off or adjust the temp while in bed.

It’s running on the lowest setting keeping the inside at 70 degrees and outside is 35 degrees F with my tent popped up.

IMG_9517.JPGIMG_9521.JPGIMG_9522.JPG

Dave in AZ

Nice. Hey, wjere are the best pics of your tent popped up, in this 67pg thread? I'm feeling I might like yours better than TRCM one...

Mules

They start their life as an E350 Ford Turtle top Shuttle bus. Then they get converted to 4x4 using Ford OEM Truck parts. Next is the lift. I think this would be a great Overlanding Platform, with some 40's on the corners.

The flotation tires Yellowstone uses are over 4 ft tall and 2 ft wide. Awesome but not for hard pavement.

This sure doesn't start it's life looking like a Yellowstone Snow Shuttle.

Screen Shot 2024-01-13 at 6.40.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2024-01-13 at 6.44.12 AM.png

Mules

I just found this. It looks like Mopar is getting into the Overlanding game!

Screen Shot 2024-01-20 at 9.01.58 AM.png

Zybane

I wish someone would integrate the bed and the cab roof into one hard-side popup camper. I'd instantly buy a Gladiator then, even with the whimpy 3.6L being the only engine now. Although I did rear the Gladiator is getting the 4xE treatment in 2025, nice to have a large battery for camping.

Mules

I wish someone would integrate the bed and the cab roof into one hard-side popup camper. I'd instantly buy a Gladiator then, even with the whimpy 3.6L being the only engine now. Although I did rear the Gladiator is getting the 4xE treatment in 2025, nice to have a large battery for camping.
Great idea! Wish I thought of that. Oh, I did:)

IMG_6930.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues