Group Buy: Trasharoo with optional Expedition Portal logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluehash

Adventurer
Does anyone have an opinion whether green or tan would go on a commando green jeep?

Stock image:
Capture.jpg

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
My PayPal account is looking awesome! I think we should call off the group buy and allocate all of your generous donations towards mods for my Disco!

LOL! Seriously, thanks to everyone who has taken advantage of the GB so far! 24 more days to order! Can we double our current number? Dave is very excited that we have sold 65. I'm hoping we can get to 100!!

Last edited:

edlaffoon

Adventure Every Day
My PayPal account is looking awesome! I think we should call off the group buy and allocate all of your generous donations towards mods for my Disco!

LOL! Seriously, thanks to everyone who has taken advantage of the GB so far! 24 more days to order! Can we double our current number? Dave is very excited that we have sold 65. I'm hoping we can get to 100!!

Honestly this thread was a little hard to find. I was really surprised when I randomly came across it. You should see if the ExPo staff will post a Trasharoo article on the main page and casually note this group buy in the article.

It is a great product and deserves the attention.

edlaffoon

Adventure Every Day
Well I was going to say something along the lines of 'If I don't get my Trasharoo...(insert Liam Neeson line here)' but you never know how these things come across on the internets.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Honestly this thread was a little hard to find. I was really surprised when I randomly came across it. You should see if the ExPo staff will post a Trasharoo article on the main page and casually note this group buy in the article.

It is a great product and deserves the attention.
That is a great idea. I will see what I can do.

That's the way Charlie feels about his Disco, maybe we need to request an impartial "treasurer?!" :D
Hmm...I could do lift, tires...

Well I was going to say something along the lines of 'If I don't get my Trasharoo...(insert Liam Neeson line here)' but you never know how these things come across on the internets.
LOL. Don't worry, you will get your trasharoo and Dave will get all his money. :safari-rig:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater