Hello, ... my name is Dendy ... AND I HAVE AN ADDICTION!!

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
OK, so we can put the basement to rest - and not risk anyone come snooping around— The basement was full of NOS OEM Range Rover items, and lots of DII stuff.
The folks that bought both trucks purchased trucks and parts in a package deal.
I got my basement back and my driveway back!

What is left is DI stuff (which will stay) and overland gear (which will stay).

Yet we all digress ...

Wander

Expedition Leader
Wow from step 1 to step...10 or 11(?) in one shot-nice work!

Get out in wilds and enjoy the new freedom-before it gets too hot and buggy! Looking forward to seeing you on the trail soon.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I think I am slowly overcoming my addiction. Had someone begging to purchase the Classic, ... so I broke down and sold her. Listed the DII and it sold in two days.
I am down to the 95 DI 5 speed and the LR3!! Woo Hoo!! And slowly dispersing all the parts to any truck but the two I keep.
Getting my basement and driveway back in one fell swoop.

D

ps: If I can do it ... anyone can! ; )

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Alright, enough truck talk!! Lets talk about getting Dendy on a real expedition!!!:ylsmoke: Use those trucks for what they are made for....

Wander

Expedition Leader
I think he has a event on the calendar this summer that might even get it dirty!:ylsmoke:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I know Ben- I have had my nose to the grindstone this past year and barely made it out of state twice.
I needs me some Escape Gear Seat Cover Love for this DI.

: )

D

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Alright, enough truck talk!! Lets talk about getting Dendy on a real expedition!!!:ylsmoke: Use those trucks for what they are made for....

And ... FWIW ... that is why I sold the other two. Too much baby sitting trucks and not enough getting out and enjoying.
Seems some of us get focused on the means and not the means to the end.

D

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
I know Ben- I have had my nose to the grindstone this past year and barely made it out of state twice.
I needs me some Escape Gear Seat Cover Love for this DI.

: )

D

I thought I emailed you from Central America about those seat covers?? What color and seat configuration. I think Paul already has this information, but shoot it to me again! I'm really ready to get your DI muddy:sombrero:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
No- sold all the rovers and purchased two Jeeps (I know- know mud slinging here!). Did you purchase the DI?
I have pics I can share - shoot me an e-mail: dendy at expeditionportal dot com.
Thanks
D

baja5337

Observer
No- sold all the rovers and purchased two Jeeps (I know- know mud slinging here!). Did you purchase the DI?
I have pics I can share - shoot me an e-mail: dendy at expeditionportal dot com.
Thanks
D

Well I didn't buy your D1, but I bought a D1 and wanted to build it like yours. They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

Roverx

Observer
You want to get Dendy on an expedition and I can hardly get him to drive 20 min up the road. hahahahahaha

Good thing he's my friend or I would really throw him under the bus:)

You know Dendy, Moab in June? It will be a blast! what do you say? I will call you tomorrow and give you a hard time;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven