Holy Expo Camper, Batman... (Smokin' deal on FlipPac in Socal)

billy bee

Adventurer
I have emailed the seller and will post contact info here.

-bb

Details for FLIP-PAC 8' CAMPER SHELL

Description
8-foot FLIP-PAC camper shell. This camper shell is pretty incredible. Fiberglass body with a single glass back door.
When the canvas top is fully extended it opens up to 7 feet stading room high. Bought the shell new in 2000 for $2,795 plus tax. It's a great deal for $300.00. White in color and in great shape with a newer canvas top approx 1 1/2 years old.

hoist00

Observer
I have emailed the seller and will post contact info here.

-bb

Details for FLIP-PAC 8' CAMPER SHELL

Description
8-foot FLIP-PAC camper shell. This camper shell is pretty incredible. Fiberglass body with a single glass back door.
When the canvas top is fully extended it opens up to 7 feet stading room high. Bought the shell new in 2000 for $2,795 plus tax. It's a great deal for $300.00. White in color and in great shape with a newer canvas top approx 1 1/2 years old.

Might be the same one I emailed about a few months back and never got a response. Hopefully he will respond to you and someone can buy it.

billy bee

Adventurer
I'm starting to think this is SPAM. My neighbor saw my FP and wants this one for her '93 Ford F150 4x4. I have tried to catch the seller by phone and e-mail. No luck.

I'll keep you posted.

bb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3