How many xj owners on here

xr8dxj

Adventurer
I've got one in my garage... I'm sorta in Iraq until November though, but I miss my daily driver.

detailbarn

Adventurer
I have two sort off , one is my wifes DD 2000 and the second is my 1989 Comanche which is mostly a cherokee just with a bed. I here ya with the lot of work some day mine will look like this.

Comanche.jpg

Last edited:

alky350

xj here

i got a 91 XJ too. i cant wait to do some runs with it. i just got done installing a 6' full traction lift and goodyear mt 33's. dana 44 in the rear. im regaring soon. mybe 4.56's or 4.88. i'll post pics when im done.

Last edited:

\\'anderer

Adventurer
I have a 94 with a 3" lift, JKS quicker disconnects and a dynomax cat-back exhaust. In the garage is a Ford 8.8 with discs, SYE kit and a 4" lift. The only reason I want any more lift is for the rear suspension. All the gear and the trailer cause the back end to rub the tires (and that is without the new heavy rear bumper, canoe,jerry can, and extra gear). See pic below.

\\'anderer

Adventurer
detailbarn said:
I have two sort off , one is my wifes DD 2000 and the second is my 1989 Comanche which is mostly a cherokee just with a bed. I here ya with the lot of work some day mine will look like this.

Comanche.jpg
I like the look of the comanche's with the newer cherokee front clip

BigAl

Expedition Leader
I often wish I'd gone with a cherokee instead of a wrangler:( More room, cheap, and every yard around has at least a couple for parts scavenging. I've got a buddy who buys them super cheap, swaps on a lift, beats the snot out of them, then starts over. We just bought a 95 PA State Park Cherokee at auction for ~$1100. It had "bad steering" written on the windshield so nobody bid. We threw on a new box and the thing is perfect. It still says Park Ranger:jumping:

Big Daddy Chia

Adventurer
Well I could say I love my cherokke but I havent actually driven it any where except from where I bought it to the house. So far it has a RE 3.5 " lift with pro comp adjustable track bar, ZJ steering upgrade, new drag link, new brakes. Waiting to be done list. Front bumper, rear main seal, SYE kit, major tune up including draining the front and rear diffs.

toledotimber

Observer
1999 Limited. I just finished making the rear side windows removable (they're in in this picture). I'm just waiting to get the go ahead from my wife to do the same to the rear windshield.
DSC00377.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal