if you we're given a check for 40k tomorrow, what rig would you build or buy?

fullofdays

Wondering Wanderer
What rig would you buy and/or build? How would you spend the money if someone walked up and handed you a check for 40k?? .... Be specific. how would you use the rig? why you would set it up this way? Diesel? Trans? Gas? Veggie?

uzj100

Adventurer
10k for a 2000 Land cruiser and have diesel toyz in tx install a 1hd-fte with automatic and pocket the 5k.

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Well, I would need $40k + a loan for this one:

00007_lasvegas_02.jpg

Actually, way better plan to use the $ 40k would be to stay with my stock '12 JKUR, add this brand new

casita-small-travel-trailer-rv-patriot.jpg

(instead of my 16' project Casita I'm slowly restoring right now), reinforce the frame, lengthen the tongue, add a multi axis coupler, put a lift on the trailer and some larger tires and still have lot's of money left for going places :wings:

Last edited:

88Xj

Banned
Ehh older square body presmog diesel burb. Swap in a older 12v 6bt/nv4550. Enough clutch to hold whatever I throw at it. Of course 60/14ff selectables in both preferably. Deavers at either end & 35's. Basic white paint, ceramic on the roof. Sound deadener through out. simple interior still, newer style chevy seats with the belts attached...all clotch. gps, tablet, ac, heat ect..just a basic daily drivable, biggest suv with a reliable diesel.

Lecoq

Explorer
Few options,

1-Import a diesel Land Cruiser from Europe
2-Diesel Ford Excursion
3-Cayenne Diesel

Not necessarily in that order...

Pushrod

I would finish buying the title for my jeep from the bank and install a 350 hp 350 ci Chevy engine and tranny. If anything was left over it would go into other mods determined by the remaining cash...like a bumper sticker or something. :hehe:

fullofdays

Wondering Wanderer
is it possible to buy a 2.8 diesel jeep 5 door and import it?

or a J8 from israel?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad