I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Dirt Church Industries ARB Dual Compressor kit installed. It took a little extra engineering to get all of the brackets to work in this '23 model but in the end I couldn't be happier with how clean this install is. The kit provides an air chuck connection on both sides of the truck at the side of the rear seats inside the cab. Going on seven years now with an ARB Dual Compressor in our vehicles and I wouldn't have it any other way.

PdeiOfA.jpg

r56rciq.jpg

S3Vjs0z.jpg

Kingsize24

Not bad at all. AGM and made in USA. I'd take it! I just put AGMs in my Ram this February I believe it was. Hopefully they last longer then the 5yrs my Made in Mexico lead acid ones lasted. I'm almost certain they will.

Mekcanix

Camper
I have always run agm's Odyssey batteries in particular for better than 15 years. the last one I bought died within a year. immediately replaced by Prairie Battery here in Winnipeg still swear by them ( Unless this one dies by February, then they are optimas to me junk)

SimplyAnAdventure

Dirt Church Industries ARB Dual Compressor kit installed. It took a little extra engineering to get all of the brackets to work in this '23 model but in the end I couldn't be happier with how clean this install is. The kit provides an air chuck connection on both sides of the truck at the side of the rear seats inside the cab. Going on seven years now with an ARB Dual Compressor in our vehicles and I wouldn't have it any other way.

PdeiOfA.jpg

r56rciq.jpg

S3Vjs0z.jpg
Any details on what extra needed to be done for a 23? This compressor system is likely to be my first significant mod, seems like the absolute best place to keep a compressor cool and dry for longevity. Would you suggest it post install? Thanks!

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Any details on what extra needed to be done for a 23? This compressor system is likely to be my first significant mod, seems like the absolute best place to keep a compressor cool and dry for longevity. Would you suggest it post install? Thanks!

100% recommend. If you have a ‘23 just keep in mind that you’ll have to do a little trimming to the foam backed rubber insulation, the ‘17-22 have a much thinner carpet and don’t require that.

So long as you aren’t running ARB air lockers to the compressor then inside is a fantastic place for it, no dirt or heat like you’d have under the hood or along the frame/chassis. Install wasn’t too bad and it comes with color photo step-by-step instructions.

SimplyAnAdventure

100% recommend. If you have a ‘23 just keep in mind that you’ll have to do a little trimming to the foam backed rubber insulation, the ‘17-22 have a much thinner carpet and don’t require that.

So long as you aren’t running ARB air lockers to the compressor then inside is a fantastic place for it, no dirt or heat like you’d have under the hood or along the frame/chassis. Install wasn’t too bad and it comes with color photo step-by-step instructions.
Thanks! No air locker. This is going in a Tremor so rear E-locker and front LSD, I just love the idea of a dry clean spot for quick airing up! Thank you!

Tex68w

Beach Bum
A few more Carli parts trickled in. Still undecided on wheels, also trying to track down 37x12.5x18 Toyo RT Trails locally is proving difficult. I just ordered the Banks Monster Exhaust kit as well, I can't stand the silly twin tip Ford puts on the Super Duty and it's extremely restrictive necking down to 2.44" at the junction. I might get the Banks Ram Air when it comes available as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner