I'm BACK!!! 2023 F-250 Tremor build

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Some goodies showed up, gonna have to wait until the weekend to mess with it though.

k9dqD02.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Actually I slid it over there behind the bike to partially hide it from my wife and to keep her from running it over when she backs out of the garage while I am gone this week lol.
Actually I slid it over there behind the bike to partially hide it from my wife (So she doesn't see it) and to keep her from running it over when she backs out of the garage while I am gone this week lol.

whistle-homer.gif

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I installed the Banks 5" treatment back exhaust, I am, still waiting on the ram air for the '23+ HO's, combined they should make a very noticeable difference. I can definitely tell that it's breathing a little better, it seems less choked up. I much prefer the larger single tip over the awful twin tip crap they come with stock, the black is cerakote. There's no real discernible difference in sound but I haven't had it up to highway speeds just yet either.

SZgXNrH.jpg

tJhZwxQ.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
I installed the Banks 5" treatment back exhaust, I am, still waiting on the ram air for the '23+ HO's, combined they should make a very noticeable difference. I can definitely tell that it's breathing a little better, it seems less choked up. I much prefer the larger single tip over the awful twin tip crap they come with stock, the black is cerakote. There's no real discernible difference in sound but I haven't had it up to highway speeds just yet either.

SZgXNrH.jpg

tJhZwxQ.jpg
Only a single 5" hey? Huh. I think you're missing out on an opportunity:

download.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
😆
Are they really that bad? Friends have said they are fine but wear quick. And some sidewall issues.
I got 70,000 miles out of my 1st set on my last truck. Had about 40,000 miles on the second set and they had lots of life left in them when I traded that truck in. Both sets were load range E. Never had a flat.
Full disclosure most miles where highway but I also was lax on rotating them.
So not driven offroad / aired down frequently. But, that was on a 1/2 ton. Maybe heavier trucks are different?

I felt they were better in winter / icy conditions than the AT3's I have now. They did get loud when they got about half worn. But, I'd be more apt to buy them again over the Toyos. Toyos weren't great in winter.

To each their own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner