Insurance Woes

Definitely post up on the internet your intent to commit insurance fraud, it’s always best practice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
it's the insurance companies going in this direction, as a commercial vehicle but point taken.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Following up -- I managed to get full coverage insurance with State Farm for about $1000/year. Not sure how they did it, but the agent made it happen. I also reached out to the seller of another truck I looked at in SLC, https://expeditionmeister.com/exped...uck/2007-fuso-4x4-overland-for-sale-69k-i1059. He recommended Progressive, and that if you have a business registered they will accept the vehicle with "permanently attached equipment" being the cabin and you can add the rest of the value to that. I may check this out after getting my truck home.
Note: I really liked the Fuso, but felt it was a touch too small for two people on a journey to South America. The seller, Harry, was super nice and helpful. I'm sorry it didn't work out, but if you're in the market for a well built expedition truck at a reasonable price, check this out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabobkabobkabob