Interest in a Hannibal awning group buy

hobietony

Explorer
Sent a PM to Odie the Mudship guy, dont know how it will work yet, gave him Scott's email, and my direct phone/email. If it doesn't work, we'll need to punt and try something else. Thanks again, Scott

T

ScottReb

Adventurer
Ok shipping guys. Here's the deal. FedEx doesn't take packages without a box and they(2 I went to) don't have appropriate boxes. Ups will take it without a box but it will cost extra $45. Or they have boxes for $38.

So forty4fun I will get boxes packaged and send.
Ttn and ddub I will send with boxes, figure it's more protected.
Here's what I ask though $50 more to redo all this. I apologize but this is a bit of a hassle now. Nobody's fault just is what it is.

The good news for koly and hobietony is that shipping to Carlsbad ca is only $40. I'll pm you more.

Thanks guys. Sorry about this. I will get them out next week as I am in SF for the weekend with family.

Same pp account as initial. Hatreview at yahoo.

Scott

forty4fun

Observer
Additional boxing

Scott,

Thanks for additional effort. Funds sent via paypal for box/pakaging. How do I get you a cold sixer?

Forty4fun

ScottReb

Adventurer
OK guys all packaged up. Definitely not easy to pack a long round but not symmetrical package. Will go out in the AM. Just waiting on Burt and Toymaster. Whoever gets theirs on first get a picture up. I get my steel tomorrow for mine so I MIGHT have it this weekend. Its been a pleasure guys. Everyone has been great to deal with. Hope you all enjoy and maybe Ill see ya on the road.

Scott

koly

Observer
OK guys all packaged up. Definitely not easy to pack a long round but not symmetrical package. Will go out in the AM. Just waiting on Burt and Toymaster. Whoever gets theirs on first get a picture up. I get my steel tomorrow for mine so I MIGHT have it this weekend. Its been a pleasure guys. Everyone has been great to deal with. Hope you all enjoy and maybe Ill see ya on the road.

Scott
Looking forward to the package's arrival! Thanks again Scott for all diligent work.

ScottReb

Adventurer
Packages are out!! Had a little crisis with UPS not taking the receiving parties account. Took a couple different stores before one said yes.

I will get tracking out tomorrow. Estimates were about 5 business days, for all locales. Forty being out since he spec'd 2 day air.

Scott

koly

Observer
Packages are out!! Had a little crisis with UPS not taking the receiving parties account. Took a couple different stores before one said yes.

I will get tracking out tomorrow. Estimates were about 5 business days, for all locales. Forty being out since he spec'd 2 day air.

Scott
No need for a tracking number here - I received Hobie's and my awnings today! Thanks Scott!

ddub

Scott ! Got it today and it's mounted, super happy with it ! Now, I just need to get it in a better spot than my office parking lot ! Thanks again for all your help in putting this gb together. Take carephoto-1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater