Kiamichi Trail (K-Trail) Adventure: The good, the bad, and the ????

alexrex20

Explorer
And then we wait for Mr. Leary and The Mrs.

i think i may know why they were delayed:

DSC08389.jpg

DSC08393.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJU3lhCijFQ

How familiar are y'all with the Clayton trail? I have a buddy that went last year and said that most of the trail requires lockers in both ends and 35s. I'm thinking maybe he is talking about the Clayton trail on the other side of Indian Hwy?

There are several offroad parks in the Clayton area. I think one of them is or was called 'Clayton Trails'. But, on the road we traveled, which was part of Clayton Trail (see map above), we were obviously able to travel.

On the other side of the Indian Hwy (which is where we stopped shy of) the trail is supposedly easier. Attoire completed it on Sunday solo to hwy 259.

Its a good time for sure! We only managed 18 miles from 1:00-6:00 PM. But that included eating lunch on the trail and lots of photo shoots!

Ah ya'll found bus line! Does that old Bus still say something lewd in the back about getting some "lip service"?

Uh huh! But this site is "PG" and therefore I wont post that picture!

i think i may know why they were delayed:

DSC08393.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJU3lhCijFQ

Yep! I kinda had a feeling they would be late. But all it well! We got an early turn around on the trip sunday morning... and missed out on more adventure.

IMG_1182.jpg

Nice!

Last edited:

RU55ELL

Explorer
There are several offroad parks in the Clayton area. I think one of them is or was called 'Clayton Trails'. But, on the road we traveled, which was part of Clayton Trail (see map above), we were obviously able to travel.

On the other side of the Indian Hwy (which is where we stopped shy of) the trail is supposedly easier. Attoire completed it on Sunday solo to hwy 259.

Its a good time for sure! We only managed 18 miles from 1:00-6:00 PM. But that included eating lunch on the trail and lots of photo shoots!

Being a bit futher away, I would probably end up making a weekend camping trip out of it. Did Attoire have any problems with the meth heads?

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Great pics and story...
had to take a moderator moment and fix the thread title and a word in the post...remember you said yourself this site is "PG"

Good job on the trail repair!

Dude, you guys gotta let me know next time y'all take a trip like this! Always looking for an excuse to do some drivin' in the woods, break some sheht and piss off rednecks. Looks like you had an exceptionally great day.

Glad you're home safe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal