Land Cruiser Photos

DiscoveryXD

Adventurer
Here's my 96 with the front bumper and grill I just made. Can't wait to start building this truck up more!

Attachments

• fdgjfdj.JPG
    fdgjfdj.JPG
    475.8 KB · Views: 117

gearguywb

Explorer
A couple of pics from a week ago....

004-5.jpg

005-3.jpg

DiscoveryXD

Adventurer
DiscoXD, you need to change your avatar pic. Anyway,...since you've made the transition to Toyota,.....do you prefer it over the Rover?

haha, I know I havent bothered since its been ages since Ive been on here. Not to mention I cant change my username anyways. i'll change the pic though...

and yes, I'm very happy I made the switch. I just wish the 80 was the first vehicle I went with, but then again I learned so much from the Rover. I'm taking all that knowledge and putting it towards the 80 to build a truck that fits my needs, and is done right the first time. Ive got a whole list of build projects for it in my head! :sombrero:

edit: Done, and I added a build thread link on the Cruiser....

Last edited:

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
haha, I know I havent bothered since its been ages since Ive been on here. Not to mention I cant change my username anyways. i'll change the pic though...

and yes, I'm very happy I made the switch. I just wish the 80 was the first vehicle I went with, but then again I learned so much from the Rover. I'm taking all that knowledge and putting it towards the 80 to build a truck that fits my needs, and is done right the first time. Ive got a whole list of build projects for it in my head! :sombrero:

edit: Done, and I added a build thread link on the Cruiser....

Dude, just checked out your build thread. You have incredible fab skills. Great job, it looks awesome.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Indeed, you are skilled with steel. Very meticulous work in all your applications so far. Keep it coming!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333