Latest Photo?

dcoy

Adventurer
We were around Hole in the Rock Road

Jealous. We were up there afew days ago. The plan was to make a loop (Cottonwood up, Smoky Mtn down). We camped off Cottonwood Road but were hit by a nasty storm that turned everything into slippery, tenacious mud (apparently, it's called Bentonite per the GSENM Info Officer). Smoky Mtn Rd became impassable due to some hellacious storms over there as well. The "fun factor" was gone so we aborted. I'm still washing the Bentonite off of everything. I guess you have to go there during the pre-Monsoon season or post-Monsoon/pre-Fall-Winter storm seasons. We'll be back.

LJ_24

Adventurer
Lowered my LED bar by a bit more than an inch. Hidden wiring too. Also finished my swingouts. Added my trailer brake controller and 7 pin rv plug. Got rid of the drawer system.

photo (2).jpg

548055_10152131655970393_2045338582_n.jpg

Last edited:

bj70_guy

Adventurer
8114744794_921c4b1846_b.jpg

doug720

Expedition Leader
Been too long since I had seen, or even thought about the Roosevelt Arch. Great picture and memory.

Thanks

Doug

uzj100

Adventurer
Hatteras Fishing Trip - 10/21/2012

3 hundies.JPG
100 2.JPG
100 3.JPG

Parking lot at Pelican Roost, near the Hatteras to Ocracoke ferry.

Sunset pictures near the point at Hatteras, looking towards Ocracoke. Have to park and walk now that the enviro crazies have taken over.

omni47

Shooter...
View attachment 128907
View attachment 128908
View attachment 128909

Parking lot at Pelican Roost, near the Hatteras to Ocracoke ferry.

Sunset pictures near the point at Hatteras, looking towards Ocracoke. Have to park and walk now that the enviro crazies have taken over.

I was up driving on the beach near Duck in July... got to see the wild horses... I'm not a big fan of southern weather, but I would make an exception for the Outer Banks if it wasn't for the dang hurricanes...

omni47

Shooter...
Not too exciting

No exciting action photos. I've had the troopy for about 8 weeks and have have been working on it for 7 of those weeks trying to get the interior whipped into shape...P1070141.jpgIMG_0159.jpgIMG_0160.jpgIMG_0161.jpg

Expedition Leader
No exciting action photos. I've had the troopy for about 8 weeks and have have been working on it for 7 of those weeks trying to get the interior whipped into shape...

Gorgeous troopy! I see it's RHD, do you have an H diesel in it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk