Latest Photo?

esh

Explorer
Gruß!

That is one hot setup of a troopy, but not nearly enough pics! Need some full deployment shots and out in Africa camp shots. ;)

I had a pre-run exploration for our local event next year and caught some fun pre-dawn and sunrise light on the north Oregon coast (we have a section that you can drive the beach for about 10 miles). I don't think I have many printable glamor shots of my POS so I took a couple!

prerun1-2366.jpg

and other random stuff...

prerun1-2178.jpg

prerun1-2250.jpg

Guambomb

Adventurer
x

Last photo for a while. Rolling it up to Colorado for some work on Monday. Hope to have it up to FJ Summit and/or Cruiserfest next year.

Attachments

• IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    539.4 KB · Views: 52

esh

Explorer
I went on a camping trip, and ended up with more body mods on the passenger side. It has become a push rail for me lately. Ah well, I have perfect and straight doors and panels for that some day I will make it a cream puff and sell. (( Anyone need an expedition 62 (full internal sleeping platform, fridge, batteries/electricals, lockers, recovery stuff, radios/navigation gear, kickin' sound system, armor, 50 gallon main tank) with an H55 and a 1HZ turbo diesel? It is a sleeper build and would be no problem to live out of all the way to Tierra del Fuego. If you need to ask the price, you're not interested enough. ;) ))

edison-2449.jpg

Last edited:

rickashay

Explorer
I went on a camping trip, and ended up with more body mods on the passenger side. It has become a push rail for me lately. Ah well, I have perfect and straight doors and panels for that some day I will make it a cream puff and sell. (( Anyone need an expedition 62 (full internal sleeping platform, fridge, batteries/electricals, lockers, recovery stuff, radios/navigation gear, kickin' sound system, armor, 50 gallon main tank) with an H55 and a 1HZ turbo diesel? It is a sleeper build and would be no problem to live out of all the way to Tierra del Fuego. If you need to ask the price, you're not interested enough. ;) ))

Awesome rig, looks like your using it to it's full potential too! I love those trails in the dense forest....

Here is the latest with Walter White's Car Wash in the background.

Love this truck. Hahah cool shot.

Posted these in my build thread but thought I'd throw em' in here also:

20121025-IMG_1990.jpg by RickaShay24, on Flickr

20121025-IMG_1977.jpg by RickaShay24, on Flickr

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3