Latest Photo?

Lee's (1911) FJ40 and my beautiful wife at the wheel.
apapahy5.jpg

6atatu9u.jpg

Warlord6

HMFIC
What a great thread! Might as well make my first post here. Sorry the pics are poser shots, but I got deployed right after purchasing her and haven't done much wheeling yet.

esh

Explorer
Wicked color Warlord6 :beer:

Got some shots while playing photog for a 4x4 competition in Tillamook State Forest last weekend. Stormy days bring some great drama at the cusp of Autumn.

otc-1155.jpg

and accompanying pans
otc-1143.jpg

otc-1145.jpg

Expedition Leader
A friend/client of mine just finished an 18-month refresh of his '83 FJ40, it's the one on the left. I really like the Mustard color.

IMG_0216_zpscfc85de6.jpg

Cowboy59

Observer
Black Mountain Trails in Harlan, KY

CIMG7502.jpgCIMG7503.jpgCIMG7506.jpg
I took the LX to Black Mountain in Harlan, KY last weekend with a group of Jeep JK's. Ever since I bought the LX they were all talking ********** about how it is a luxury vehicle and not a "real" offroad machine like the JK. Well, 2 JK's on 35's went up the Lower Rock Garden then I decided to try it. The friendly jeers turned into cheers as I neared the end. I didn't make it out but I attribute that to two things, both my fault: 1. I did not lower my tire pressure and 2. I picked a really bad line coming up and out of the rock garden. The Jeepers were very surprised at the performance of the LX! That's all I was really going after, just a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl