LED Light, Trucklite + Vision X

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
Hi,

mounted the 7" Trucklite and two 25W Vision X Light Cannons on my Syncro.

szjyTbI.jpg

The Beamshots :
Truck Lite Low Beam
zLjZ6e0.jpg

Truck Lite High Beam
2HHc0GO.jpg

Truck Lite High Beam + Light Cannon without Lens Covers
gofrvdC.jpg

Truck Lite High Beam + Light Cannon with One Euro and One Flood Cover
f60YcyS.jpg

Stephan

Dmski

Adventurer
Wow impressive light output! I'm also jelous of your lack of hood. You can mount as many lights on the roof and not worry at all about hood glare.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Cool. The 6.7" interest me after having a look at their specs. I am going to wait until a few people have them and pop a few photos and videos up. But they are the first compact LED light that actually have the range I want in an aux light. LED bars cannot come close to the cannons as they use the actual LED to get the light out, the cannon uses the reflector like a conventional light. Supposedly the ARB spot has a long range but they are HUGE. Judgeing by your photos, the 4" get down the road a good ways and the 6" shoots 1.5 times farther so that's up my alley. I am buying a new CAN AM commander and I think I am mounting the 4" cannons on that. Up here you can never have to much light.

lugueto

Adventurer
The cannons are priced at ~400$ per set? or is that price per light. If it is per set, it is not only great performancewise, but it has an incredible price as well!

Excellent setup,

Cheers,

Lui

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
A little different, the Cannons are a bit more green, the TruckLite are perfect white...

Stephan

I pay around 400€ for a pair.

kojackJKU

400 euros would be about 700 dollars? Am I doing the conversion right? Damn, I will be keepin my HID hellas at that price. I thought it was 400 a pair.

JeepinJon

Observer
400 euros would be about 700 dollars? Am I doing the conversion right? Damn, I will be keepin my HID hellas at that price. I thought it was 400 a pair.

Vision X is showing the 6.5" lights at $849 a pair, and $449 for a pair of the 4.5" version.

kojackJKU

Too much money for what I would be getting. I will keep my HID retro'ed Hellas. They put out more than the 6.5 in terms of reach, and the beam is more euro than pencil like the canons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad