LED Work-lamp group buy

elcoyote said:
For what it's worth, I am mounting two on the rear of my MJ as reverse lights. Even though I had upgraded the factory bulbs to 15W replacements, I like illumination of this LED better.

Mario...can I tie this into the license plate pigtale on my Horizon? I need a lamp on the back of my trailer and this seems to be about perfect.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
robert j. yates said:
Mario...can I tie this into the license plate pigtale on my Horizon? I need a lamp on the back of my trailer and this seems to be about perfect.

That should be fine because it doesn't draw much being LED, but you'll have to turn on your head lights or parking lights to get the light to come on unless you run a inline switch.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Pulling extra wires is very easy on the Horizon.
Pull the rear tail light out, run an electrician snake from the grommet in the side of the tongue, where the wires enter the chassis. Push it through until it comes out the back. Attach the wire, pull it back through the chassis until it comes out the front. Wire it to the junction box. Push the wire up from the chassis into the load box. Replace tail light.

20 mins max

DaveM

Explorer
Martyn, am I right in guessing you have the 12 minimum orders by now? Just checking to see if I can go ahead and order.

dave

Martyn

DaveM said:
Martyn, am I right in guessing you have the 12 minimum orders by now? Just checking to see if I can go ahead and order.

dave

Dave

Yes the minimum number has been reached.

We are ordering two cases of the lights, and are waiting for a delivery date from the manufacturer.

As soon as we know they are on the way I will contact all the people who have placed orders so they can fax or call their orders in. Hopefully by doing it that way there will be minimum time between billing you and receiving the lamp.

Martyn said:
Pulling extra wires is very easy on the Horizon.
Pull the rear tail light out, run an electrician snake from the grommet in the side of the tongue, where the wires enter the chassis. Push it through until it comes out the back. Attach the wire, pull it back through the chassis until it comes out the front. Wire it to the junction box. Push the wire up from the chassis into the load box. Replace tail light.

20 mins max

Cool....put me down for 1 light Martyn. Thanx.

DaveM

Explorer
Martyn said:
Dave

Yes the minimum number has been reached.

We are ordering two cases of the lights, and are waiting for a delivery date from the manufacturer.

As soon as we know they are on the way I will contact all the people who have placed orders so they can fax or call their orders in. Hopefully by doing it that way there will be minimum time between billing you and receiving the lamp.

Sounds good, I'll just wait to hear from you then.

thanks

Martyn

We are expecting delivery of the lamps 3/19

As soon as I know they are on the way to us I'll e mail everyone who has pre-ordered and ask you to submit your payment details.

Thanks

Martyn

Got a call from the manufacturer today, the lights are on their way to us.

I've got a full schedule on the road tomorrow but I'll get e mail reminders out to everyone who ordered by the late afternoon.

If you have completed your order form and want to fax it in go ahead. Anyone who needs to call in their credit card details please wait until Thursday so I'm not trying to drive and write at the same time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater