Leer Locking Overhead Storage Box (gun safe)

From Leer: A key component of the LEER Wilderness Package, our Overhead Storage Box is also an option for nearly all LEER truck caps. It provides a secure, locking space for gear and valuables that's mounted to the cap ceiling, out of the way and out of sight.

From Me: This is a handy little lockbox that mounts to the top of your topper. I has two keys and I used to use it to store my guns in. It is very difficult to see from the outside due to the window tint that comes on the shell.

Let me know if you have any questions... I'm open to all reasonable offers

Not the actual box but it's the same one
00u0u_9b8xKqdEbR1_600x450.jpg

haven

Expedition Leader
OP: Forum rules for the For Sale section require that you state an asking price. "Open to all reasonable offers" doesn't cut it. Rules also require you to state where the item for sale is located. Please update your ad.

Do you have photos of how this attaches to the canopy and the length?

Alright, sorry for the delay. It's 52'' long and it attaches to the room with 8 of these self tapping screws. On my Leer it looks like it was reinforced with wood that it was attached to. So you'd have to figure out how you're going to tap into the roof. You may want to go all the way through.

I checked with Leer and they charge $200 for a brand new one... so I'll say $100 and it's yours. I'll ship it but I'm not going to pay for it.

2JPat8p.jpg

IM ALSO OPEN TO TRADES!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal