Lets see some full size pictures...

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Sorry, forgot my manners... Welcome to ExPo pappawheely! What are the details of your F350, and plans? Az? Nv? Ut?

'92 7.5 gas with manual five speed. Building a rig to take me to offroad racing events in NV, AZ and Ca. and some boondocking. Sky Manufacturing shackle reversal, trailready beadlocks, Falken tires, Warn winch out back to match the M10000 on the front. Caboose trailers is building a custom trailer and All Terrain Campers a custom flatbed pop-up camper. As soon as I get going I will probably start a build thread.

Last edited:

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
IMG_0777.jpg

Anyone know where to get that snorkle?

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Just to keep the F350 ball rolling, here are a couple of shots of my '92 with 7.5 and auto. Both it and my black and silver '97 have Sky Offroads 3" shackle reversal kits. I love them. The other white '97 is my friends, which is stock next to my '92 in the one pic, and with Skys 5" kit installed in the other pic. The 3" kit is much more "driveable" in my mind, having driven both back to back.

Attachments

• DSC_0131.JPG
    DSC_0131.JPG
    410.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0136.JPG
    IMG_0136.JPG
    714.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0141.JPG
    IMG_0141.JPG
    689.8 KB · Views: 108

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Just to keep the F350 ball rolling, here are a couple of shots of my '92 with 7.5 and auto. Both it and my black and silver '97 have Sky Offroads 3" shackle reversal kits. I love them. The other white '97 is my friends, which is stock next to my '92 in the one pic, and with Skys 5" kit installed in the other pic. The 3" kit is much more "driveable" in my mind, having driven both back to back.

Nice truck! What leaf springs did you use in front? Did you have to change the steering?

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I used the stock springs for both my gas and diesel rigs. It was a very simple job. You use stock springs for the 5" kit too. No steering mods required. On the white truck I lifted the rear 3" to match the front, while on the black truck I just lifted the rear 1" and then add height/capacity with my airbags.

noJeepshere

Adventurer
Lots of big tough Fords on here...

DSCN2648_zps9b4a373f.jpg

DSCN2649_zpsc60bebd3.jpg

:peepwall:

Yeah, my little Yukon pulled a lifted F-350 out of the ditch. :victory:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member