Lets see some full size pictures...

Thanks! They are 3" springs from Don Thuren ( www.thurenfabrication.com ) he specializes in suspensions for dodge pickups. They are definetly more than a leveling it because he's spent so much time and research in to them. Check out the website, you cannot find better suspension for a dodge than Thuren.

You didnt need longer arms with those springs? So the only set-up you have is 3" springs up front, track bar and shocks? What style Fox shocks? Asking you because im in the research mode and of all the threads of all the forums, i like your stance the most. On road capability......comfortable? Anything modified to the rear leafs?

swamp_beast

my rig

well im new to the forum but i thought i would post up and show my toy its a 1976 gmc k25 suburban currently running a ls5 454, th400, np205, 4 inch lift with 56 inch rear springs and 35x14.50 mickeys. this truck has seen a couple different transformations in the last 15 years ive owned it including a full on mud runner with 10 inches of lift and 42 inch boggers as ive gotten older ive gotten more into exploring and camping than i am into hardcore wheeling so this is the start to its expedition transformationthe beast 046.jpgthe beast 033.jpgthe beast 044.jpgthe beast 009.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
well im new to the forum but i thought i would post up and show my toy its a 1976 gmc k25 suburban currently running a ls5 454, th400, np205, 4 inch lift with 56 inch rear springs and 35x14.50 mickeys. this truck has seen a couple different transformations in the last 15 years ive owned it including a full on mud runner with 10 inches of lift and 42 inch boggers as ive gotten older ive gotten more into exploring and camping than i am into hardcore wheeling so this is the start to its expedition transformationView attachment 146097View attachment 146098View attachment 146099View attachment 146100

I love that old `Burb´you have there SwampBeast! Welcome to the forums and thanks for posting up!

ohv

Observer
9a4y7ada.jpg

My rig

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
New guy here. Retired Army living in Northwest Indiana. Working on building up my Ford Superduty. Got a fair start. ARB air lockers coming this spring. She is very capable off road, just gotta start making her more livable for extended travel. Thinking of going with a Flip Pack. Just found out they exist... I WANT! Here she is so far...

TruckSig.jpg

004-1.jpg

Onstandleftfront-1.jpg

NewFront-1.jpg

ATS5Star4R1002-1.jpg

under.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

CB.jpg

Excuse the wreath... this was just before Christmas...

018.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman