Lets see some full size pictures...

rabbiporkchop

Adventurer
I like the look of your rig Rabbi!:Wow1: Especially with that solid front axle!:)

It was pretty much like that when I bought it, But EMS Offroad in Danville, PA redid most of my supension, steering, and drivetrain after I bought it to make it safer and more reliable.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Thanks Redthies, and if you are refering to the beer:beer:then I heard it was at your place, or did you drink it all again?:yikes::REOutShootinghunter:campfire::steak::ar15::jumping::camping::beer::smileeek:

I think there are a couple of Warsteiner tall cans left in the fridge, but they will be long gone before you get here:elkgrin: I'll re-stock soon though!

I actually meant the chill-bear, by the way.

munepit: that first pic is TRES-expo! Nice use of sedans though:)

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Redthies, you must be referring to this guy.......:Wow1:
DSC04713.jpg

Well he is in Chilliwack, where else......:)

MedicalCowboy

Adventurer
Hey guys I just arrived at ExPo and thought I would introduce my rig it's a 2002 Tahoe and was completly stock when we got it! :elkgrin:
Our next project is a 2002 Disco :safari-rig:

Attachments

• IMG_3428.jpg
    IMG_3428.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3425.jpg
    IMG_3425.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3423.jpg
    IMG_3423.jpg
    503.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3421.jpg
    IMG_3421.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3409.jpg
    IMG_3409.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 24

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Welcome to the site cowboy! I can see that you already have a nice:Wow1:rig and that you are well on your way to upgrading it.. I like your beer:beer: signature too. Fits in well here on the site.....:)

MedicalCowboy

Adventurer
Haha I figured I'd just do a signature that represents my wife and I lol she came up with the idea actually. Thanks for the compliments bud! Hard to beleive how far our little Tahoe has come lol

Ericwc

Hi all, Been hanging out the last few weeks checking out all of your build projects. Very impressive and jealous but motivating :)
Here are a few pics of my truck, 03 4x4 F350 6.0 and my friends rigs as well.
I have a 98 4x4 sub as well with a 6.5 in it but don't have any good pics of it yet. It is my wife's daily driver.

100_4707 (1).JPG
DSC_0495.jpg
DSC_0521.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Welcome to the site Eric! We would love to see some pics of your wifes `Burb´ too as I am a GM guy. What the hell, why not post pics of the `Burb´and your wife. You will find the site full of helpful, friendly people, so feel free to ask questions and get any info you need.:)

MedicalCowboy

Adventurer
I forgot to add my wife to the pics I added lol See if you can see the Tahoe in these pics lol

Attachments

• DSCF0162 (640x480).jpg
    DSCF0162 (640x480).jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3414.jpg
    IMG_3414.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 121

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach