Lets see some full size pictures...

COAKXterra

Bought a 2024 Ram 2500 last week. Planning to keep it pretty minimalistic build wise.
View attachment 831351View attachment 831352
Can anyone recommend a fiberglass camper shell? I was looking at SNUGTOP but I honestly don't know.
Nice rig. We have the ARE CX HD on our power wagon, with the internal aluminum framework and 500lb crossbars. Been pretty great. Only things I wish for would be a win door on one side and the fold-down glass on the front. But we got it used as part of a trade, so the price was right
IMG_8018.jpegIMG_6361.jpeg

SilicaRich

Wandering Inverted
Nice rig. We have the ARE CX HD on our power wagon, with the internal aluminum framework and 500lb crossbars. Been pretty great. Only things I wish for would be a win door on one side and the fold-down glass on the front. But we got it used as part of a trade, so the price was right
View attachment 831405View attachment 831406
Appreciate the information. I'll look into them.

HUMMER/Expeditions

Rim of the Grand Canyon ❤️💪💪
Trip started Wednesday 9 am at juniper hills ca, we drove towards ST George Utah,
365 miles,
We had a chance to stop and cool off at the virgin river passing through Utah, Arizona and Nevada corners,
( gotta love demoCRAP free St. George and Hurricane Arizona, what a beautiful clean place. )
later in the evening the rest of the group arrived, we camped 20 miles south east of Utah right on Arizona border.
The next morning we continued on off road trails to see Dinosaur tracks and 10.000 year old petroglyphs,
Along the way lots of epic pieces, and mines.

Day two we continued towards Grand Canyon National park, epic drive, 4x4 needed, low range and high ground clearance, it was business as usual for the humvee,
at the rim of the canyon there is a spot for 5 vehicles,
unbelievable to see what Colorado river did in its 1.1 billion years of flow,
Grand Canyon is one of the oldest unchanged geological places on Earth, over 1.1 billion years of flow,

Top the rim is all covered in sea shells, age dating points to 250 million years old oceanic creatures, ( 300 miles away from the ocean at 6100 ft elevation )

The night we ended up camping at forest 15 miles from the canyon.

The 3rd day we continued towards another spot at the rim of the Grand Canyon, that is another epic drive by itself, 77 miles off road from one side to the other side,
We ended up at the most spectacular point of the canyon edge, 4000 fr drop off was 10 ft away from where I had my humvee parked, ( look at the picture, sunrise at the rim )
Beautiful camping allowed BLM spot,
In a 4 day off road drive and 410 miles of only off road we saw few Side by sides no other SUV or Truck, no service at all for 3 full days.

The last day we ended up by lake mead and camped right by the shore.

Total distance was 1180 miles.
DSC_0284.jpegIMG_0116.jpegDSC_0242.jpegDSC_0213.jpegView attachment 835196DSC_0342.jpegDSC_0233.jpegDSC_0162.jpegDSC_0113.jpegDSC_0171.jpeg

Attachments

• DSC_0185.jpeg
    DSC_0185.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78