Lets see the Expo Cruisers!

Nothing original or exciting, but here is my new to me Cruiser.

Sweet looking LC, Your taco has inspired many a tacoma owner including myself but now I also drive a Land Cruiser. Looks like you got a loaded rig , whats next?

Thanks man. I do miss the truck at times. Wish I could have them both, but that's not part of this stage in our life. The only thing I can do at the moment with absolutely no money to go around is just fixing mechanical problems and other stuff along those lines. Its set to get out now so I can't complain, but for hypothetical reasons lets say I had money.

I would get a new OME kit. 850 Front and 863 Rear since the set on right now are getting a little old. Throw a Superwinch EP9.0 on the front with a National Luna Dual Battery system. Switch the tires to KM2s 315s instead of the 305s on there now. Throw a Front Runner or a Baja Rack on. New speakers and wiring. Find a pair of cloth manual seats and reupholster rear seats. Re-gear and throw some ARBs in. Yeah, I think that about covers my needs right now. Yup, not going to happen. I'm just happy I have something that drives *knock on wood* and that will hopefully be everything I want it to be in the distant future.

Guambomb

Adventurer
Expedition2010062.jpg

Expedition2010286.jpg

Expedition2010209.jpg

Landcruiser%20Buildup

Landcruiserbuildup013.jpg

Landcruiserbuildup003.jpg

92hdj81

Observer
I am new so I thought I would post up some pics of the rig:

1992 HDJ 81
4.2L turbo diesel
315/75/16 Toyo MT
Autometer gauges(Oil,Boost,Pyro and trans)
3" straight pipe
Arb bumper with Warn M12000
Aftermarket transmission Cooler
Big brake upgrade
Stainless steel break lines
Center console fridge/ice maker.

Soon to have:
Snorkel
Intercooler

The trailer is the typical Canadian M101 with a few mods and an EEzi Awn 2200 RTT

Here are the pics:

IMG_0718.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Cheers

92hdj81

Observer
Nice! 4.2 diesel Cruiser... oh yeah. Looks good sitting at Bowman Lake too!

:beer:

Thats a good eye to know the lake. It was the first time we have been there and we will be go back sometime. Only reason we went there was because all the other campsites were full, It was a great find.

Cheers

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Well, as you know, if you've been there, Bowman Lake definitely leaves an impression! Hope you were able to stop at the bakery in the Polebridge Mercantile. Worth every mile of washboard to get to it!

And, welcome to the forum! - :beer:

*on topic -

748638047_YYsuC-O.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online