Let's See Your Isuzu!

Storz

Explorer
Got out to Uwharrie over the weekend and had some fun.

20130831_105514.jpg

20130831_110907.jpg

20130831_111234.jpg

20130831_111212.jpg

20130831_111934.jpg

bologna

255/85/16 bfg muds and OME shocks and 929 coils. I don't remember the part numbers but I ended up using ome shocks from a tacoma which gave me an extra 3 inches of flex.

cronk

Observer
Nice pictures! I like the stance too! Now, how did you manage to stop traffic for you picture?

justbecause

perpetually lost
Im running 919s so you have an inch or more than I do in the rear. Im hesitant about lifting the front end that much, but it looks good. Did you get aftermarket t-bars upper a arms or do a ball joint flip?

bologna

Nice pictures! I like the stance too! Now, how did you manage to stop traffic for you picture?
Thanks. The Bridge was actually closed off to the public in order to connect the new eastern section to it.

Im running 919s so you have an inch or more than I do in the rear. Im hesitant about lifting the front end that much, but it looks good. Did you get aftermarket t-bars upper a arms or do a ball joint flip?
Im actually running a 1.5" poly coil spacer plus the oem rubber spacer/pad in the back. T-bars and a arms are oem but I did do a ball joint flip and a 2" diff drop.

Great looking rig!

- Andy
Thanks!

newworld2004

Adventurer
My previous Trooper was an 93 RS I used for rock crawling...those short wheelbase Troopers are nimble little woods crawlers...wheelbase is shorter than many Jeeps.

this was suppose to be my second car, but it quickly became my daily driver, fixed trans/brakes, and passed emission inspection so I am going to enjoy it for a while , I still need to take a care of power steering leak.

Last edited:

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
If you have to replace the hard line that passes under the radiator over to the steering box, beware that all the computers at auto parts stores show the WRONG part for this. Way wrong. But the flex line from the pump that loops over the fan is shown correctly.

newworld2004

Adventurer
If you have to replace the hard line that passes under the radiator over to the steering box, beware that all the computers at auto parts stores show the WRONG part for this. Way wrong. But the flex line from the pump that loops over the fan is shown correctly.

Thx for heads up, I am trying to find reputable shop to find where the leaks is from , But I can see it is reddish color which is power steering.

Last edited:

Aegis

K9 Handler
Ugh. All this thread does is push me closer and closer to a Gen.2 Trooper and further and further away from a Rover, hahaha.

justbecause

perpetually lost
Or you could buy mine. I need something better for towing. I should have bought an 02 with a manual. Live and learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk