LETS SEE YOUR TRAILERS!!!!

indianbullet

Ok, first off I am so bummed that I just now found this site. Sorry for bumping an old thread but there are so many amazing ideas here for my trailer build I'm overwhelmed. I was recently given a tilt bed single place snowmobile trailer that I want to rebuild to tow behind my TJ. Amazing site, amazing thread.

Weeds

Adventurer
Don't feel sorry for the bump. Sometimes I look for old threads to bump because new viewers need to be informed.

Jurfie

Adventurer
Don't feel sorry for the bump. Sometimes I look for old threads to bump because new viewers need to be informed.

I certainly don't mind; I've been thinking more about a trailer myself, so this thread is money. Unfortunately...literally! :********:

PCO6

Adventurer
I built this utility trailer 4 or 5 years ago ...
picture.php

It was a fun project and I decided to build this one for camping ...
picture.php

It's a driveway project and I had to take a break over the winter. I'm back at it now though and I hope to be able to put it to use this summer. Here is my build thread ...
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/148123-PCO6-s-Trailer-Build

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
I've been kicking around the idea of doing a 5x8 aluminum trailer with stake pockets, as a utility trailer. Then putting a 4x4 Pop Up camper on it for off road use.
Would be a practical solution for not having a pickup. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk