LMTV civilian version with custom box

Ironchef

Looks the same in the pictures and states it was sold to Dave. This guy is Dave. Appears to be selling it at auction cost plus the BAT fees, a year later. Evidently overland vehicles retain their value more that real estate these days? ?
Yes. And I have spent other money in the interim for improvements. And got a steal at no reserve auction. The next one sold for $50k more. And these really aren’t available anymore. So I’m losing money starting at a great deal. The right person will get an amazing rig at an amazing price. Sounds like that’s not you.

Ironchef

Is this the adrenalin that sold on BAT?

bringatrailer.com

No Reserve: 2012 Titan XD 4400 4x4 Camper Conversion
Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: 2012 Titan XD 4400 4×4 Camper Conversion at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #71,963.
bringatrailer.com
bringatrailer.com
It is! And the original builder/seller is amazing and forever super helpful with mods, parts, ideas, etc. I will buy my next rig from them as well.

Ironchef

Anyone want to take a look? It’s in Denver now, but I’ll be moving it up to the mountains for easier use next month. I may put it up for rent for the season. It got $1000/night last summer, and $2000/week parked this winter.
023969EC-DC56-467E-969E-82CFFA1695CD.jpeg

Ironchef

Hello Ironchef. Is the rig still available? Thanks
Hi. Yes. Had a buyer flying out, so held off on any other interested parties, but he backed out before seeing it. So it is available. It has been detailed, but I’m thinking of doing two trips in the next month to have some last fun with it.

Ironchef

Fresh from overland expo mtn west, but still available to the right person. Going to park and use it on land near Aspen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach