Maggiolina Airland

Pokey

Adventurer
Id be interested in the RTT minus the goodies the other gentleman needs if you happen to decide to part this out.

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
Ah, you two are going to make me work for this.......

How about you PM me offers and I will see how we may work it out then ???

That way I know if it's possible.......

Thanks for pitching ideas guys :26_7_2:

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
OS-Aussie said:
I guess no-one wants it ???

Want? Very much.
Have $1,500 allocated to spending on a tent right now? Not so much. For me, right tent, right price, wrong time. But it is exactly what I want, right down to the goodies.

TheGillz

Explorer
I would be interested. 1500 seems a bit steep though. I am currently looking into a used Overland for only 1k

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
TheGillz said:
I would be interested. 1500 seems a bit steep though. I am currently looking into a used Overland for only 1k
Have you gotten to do much research on used Maggiolina's? They're nearly impossible to find on the used market. $1500 for an Airland in good condition + the included accessories is one of the best deals I've seen.

I've never slept in an Overland but I believe comparing it to the Maggiolina is apples and oranges.

TheGillz

Explorer
I admittedly am just starting my searching for this type of tent. Retail on the two are 300 apart, the used prices 500 apart. I also have a general rule when buying OR selling used equipment of any kind. Unless its not been opened 50% of retail is the starting point. If there is that much demand that these things don't drop in value, I'll gladly just buy new.

wesel123

Explorer
When were you planning on heading out to So Cal.?? Might be interested if its sometime in the near future.

Thanks

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
when it rains it pours, bit like fishing

I am sad to see this go, great product but changes require a different configuration.

:av-7:

Thanks for all the bumps guys, and I hope the new owner has great service like we have had from it. Working out timings for a delivery.

The wife has not accepted the replacement proposal of a hard bodied camper on a Unimog, so still hopeful of a Eezi Awn 2200 T-Top monster instead for the AT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner