Maine Winter Romp 2015: Who's going?

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
Not yet but Im getting those next week. Perhaps you could recommend some? Heres what Im looking at from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00042KQ58/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002QSPDYW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Im hoping to get both items plus a axe and shovel

Hows this for an offer??

Meet up with us " Lucky8 " in the morning and we will take you around a few trails and give you some Terrafirma Recovery straps to keep. If you have a good time write about it on the forums. If you think we stink and you have a bad time write about it on the forums.
Hows that ?

TRIARII

Adventurer
Hows this for an offer??

Meet up with us " Lucky8 " in the morning and we will take you around a few trails and give you some Terrafirma Recovery straps to keep. If you have a good time write about it on the forums. If you think we stink and you have a bad time write about it on the forums.
Hows that ?

I dont think older Land Rovers stink and I do like your products at Lucky8 LLC. Im using diff guards and spare tire reloactor I bought from you guys. As for meeting up with you in the morning during the event, Id love to. Ive never done any off-roading before and I want to see exactly how capable my truck is. Admittedly Id love to take you up on the offer regarding those recovery straps. Zack says that hi-lift kit is useless anyways.

Eniam17

Adventurer
Can I sign up for the terrafirma free recovery strap program??? I will need them since I'm bringing my lr3 this year, haha.

But at least it will be outfitted with the great sump guard, sliders, and wheel spacers I just bought from lucky 8 last week (end plug:)

Dmarchand

Adventurer
Hows this for an offer??

Hows that ?

Sweet offer!

Quebec Kid

I might try to make it up this year! Seeing the videos from last year (Lucky8's and Mangsen) really gave me the itch, just need to fix up the truck a little more and see if my buddy can free up the days. Hoping to see you guys soon, if not, have fun!

TRIARII

Adventurer
speaking of videos I wish there were more picture galleries available for past Winter Romps. I found a couple pictures on google, even fewer on the Winter Romp site and a couple people have some small photo albums on their facebook. All bits and pieces scattered. Isnt there an archive somewhere with loads of pictures of previous years Romp events? I was trying to find some good pictures to show a friend I will be bring along but he was not to impressed.

JoeMcD

Can I sign up for the terrafirma free recovery strap program??? I will need them since I'm bringing my lr3 this year

I too am taking my LR3, I'm sure i'll be using a strap quite a bit!

speaking of videos I wish there were more picture galleries available for past Winter Romps. I found a couple pictures on google, even fewer on the Winter Romp site and a couple people have some small photo albums on their facebook. All bits and pieces scattered. Isnt there an archive somewhere with loads of pictures of previous years Romp events? I was trying to find some good pictures to show a friend I will be bring along but he was not to impressed.

Here is quite a few photos that my co driver took last year
http://picasaweb.google.com/mangsen/Romp2014

some more here from last year
http://forums.exploringnh.com/showthread.php?25839-quot-Romp-quot-2014/page2

Eniam17

Adventurer
We will be there Friday evening lucky8. Actually the way the snow is now, newer rovers with traction control should do very well. It's not deep, it's hard packed and slippery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven