Maxtrax group buy?

HercDriver

Adventurer
That's how I found out as well. I owe my luck of snagging a set to their page.

I've watched and read stories for years here and finally created an account a while back. My wife saw this "group buy" on Facebook under Expedition Overland's page. I'm guessing I was one of the last to get in on it since they only had 2 orange available after I purchased the last Titanium Grey at 20:17 MST (I'm in Arizona). Now I'm not complaining, but, I'm guessing mine is one of the ones held up in customs since I haven't received any emails since the order receipt.

I feel the term "group buy" isn't accurate, it was more like a Black Friday door buster, available to the first 50 in line. Had to be in the right place at the right time. If they had treated it like the typical group buy, it would be hard to limit it to 50. There would still be people that missed out as well and complained in some form or fashion.

Anyways, Thanks for the discount.

forty2

Adventurer
Got mine as well. Thanks Matt.

AHpPPhZh.jpg

Nice pictures Those look like commercial shots for the Maxtrax. I guess that is a new accessory to add to these rigs. I hope they do get used and not just being strapped on the rigs. Get them dirty!!!

Please, share some pics of it being used on the trails. That is in addition to the commercial pics that you guys are already posting with the Maxtrax laying on your rigs.

SmoothLC

Explorer
The delivery man left a set of Maxtrax on the door step today.

Just want to say thanks for the group buy, prompt delivery, and service.

Thanks for that.

Hmm. Wonder what order #'s were the 50 then, since I still haven't received any other information yet. And if you didn't make the cut off, wouldn't they have let you know by now, and returned your money?

I think (hope) that they killed the link as soon as the sale qty was meet, so we should be fine.

MattScott

Approved Vendor
The system wouldn't let any more than 50 orders be placed with the discount code, so you shouldn't worry.

Orders are still shipping, we just got a few colors back in stock to send out the door.

If you have any questions: matt@maxtrax.com.au

icedragonmx

Adventurer
Got mine as I was just ahead of the group buy (747) and had a chance to put them to work. You guys that got the discount are lucky!!!

Maxtrax%20mounted_zpshk6sny0q.jpg
[/QUOTE]

More pics in my Nissan thread. They work great in the deep snow! Was sitting on the frame rail this last weekend and these made it crazy easy to get out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues